2 Stroke Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of rider skill too. I can ride my big ol xr650r at a reasonable pace in the woods even though it wasn't meant for it.... rekluse sure helps though.

What are you saying? Read some history on the titles wins the XR650 has. The two bikes that have the most wins in the desert racing are the Honda XR600-650 and the KX500. From what I have seen on some of the members videos the desert also has woods sections. So yes, your XR650 is very capable being a woods bike.

What are you saying? Read some history on the titles wins the XR650 has. The two bikes that have the most wins in the desert racing are the Honda XR600-650 and the KX500. From what I have seen on some of the members videos the desert also has woods sections. So yes, your XR650 is very capable being a woods bike.

Why do you keep digging up old posts?

By the way, Why would i ride a CR500 when i could ride a small bore bike and be faster/smoother? WHY?

Why do you keep digging up old posts?

By the way, Why would i ride a CR500 when i could ride a small bore bike and be faster/smoother? WHY?
This post isn't old... The 500cc 2stroke isn't for everyone. But, it is a bike that is capable of doing the same things every other bike can do. Again you all seem to believe I strictly mean Just the CR500. Why do all of you seem to think I am just talking about the CR500? I do not get it. :noidea: Especially since I have mentioned it more than ten times. I am talking about the 500cc two-stroke in general. That includes the YZ490, RM500, KX500, Maico 490-500, KTM 500 and the CR500. As far as me quoting josmoloco's post. I was just saying the XR650 is still a competitive bike for the desert races today. :picard:

I can't win this argument, I'm out

When you take into consideration the unparalleled power of the cr/kx500 and apply that to super smooth throttle response along with the tractor like torque aspect you could never lose with one strapped under you. Now couple that with the fact that it's a 2stroke and provides power every
other stroke rather than every 4th. It's not even an argument at this point but it would be awesome to watch you throw yourself down a flight of stairs after reading this and realizing you've been totally wrong this entire time. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you......
..... Unless you got $40....:wink:
You got $40 don't you.... Go ahead gimme $40....:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.