High Mountain Tour RR

Good reporting! Someday Im going to ride up in that area. I cant believe I havent yet:rolleyes:

Glad someone is getting to ride:cry:

Thanks for the RR Palmer:thumb:

Good to see you back on here SUN, it's been a while......ok, maybe a week or 2 but that's a while to me! :thumb:

Good reporting! Someday Im going to ride up in that area. I cant believe I havent yet:rolleyes:

Glad someone is getting to ride:cry:

Thanks for the RR Palmer:thumb:
Sun, you are alway welcome to ride with us in the spring up here, it is most likely under som white now. Keep in touch, once that bike is together lets get out. :thumb:

Sun, you are alway welcome to ride with us in the spring up here, it is most likely under som white now. Keep in touch, once that bike is together lets get out. :thumb:

Spring time at the REZ???? What a lovely time of year !!! :prof:.....:smirk:...perfect time for REZRASH :devil:...:lol:....sorry!

Non drowsy Clariton is my friend. NO MORE REZ RASH! Whew!! THAT was the worst I ever had to date. It must be that "special" bush on the property. Actually it is huffing dust on a 12 person ride that likely did it.

Non drowsy Clariton is my friend. NO MORE REZ RASH! Whew!! THAT was the worst I ever had to date. It must be that "special" bush on the property. Actually it is huffing dust on a 12 person ride that likely did it.

I'll have to have jr jr try that stuff.

Were you seeing double too? :P.....:smirk:

Ya...something like that. It was like dust of 12 in that deep ass sand. Yes, the Clariton worked great. Suppose to take it a day or two before during and after exposure. I only did the day of and got a little itchy a couple of days after with a little bit of a rash. So I guess I should stay on the stuff longer or maybe take it earlier like the doctor had stated. But it DID work and didnt make me all jittery or sleepy. That was my biggest concern:banana::thumb: