Hi Ya'All! I could use your help!

Awesome, :thumb: I was torn back and forth on doing the bottom end on my motor cause I don't have garage or all those specialty tools, but I went ahead and bit the bullit and tore it down. I am glad I did, not only is it a good learning experience it also saves me about 200 bucks. Plus now I will be able to say I have completely rebuilt my own motor. :ride:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::ride:

oh it aint done yet. I am doing it now. Its all tore apart out in my shed. I am having acouple things done that I can't do and that is having the crank rebuilt and a having the cylinder replated. I have to wait on the crank now to get back then I will reassemble the bottom end and then send out the cylinder for replating. I just have to do a little at time for money reasons. :cry:

Ugh, your still in the middle of it all, Im so sorry. If you ask me I think it is one giant pain in the ass that I dont understand well and would get me waaay too frustrated. Kudos to you Jackson, and all those who tear into their bikes.:hail::thumb: I barely know how to change my oil and check my air pressure:lol:

Done on my end as well. Good luck as it was a cool video. :thumb:

Thank you 530:thumb: