Hi Ya'All! I could use your help!

Yea, heavy sprocket! That's it! Pfftt... I wish it were that easy. Thanks again everyone. Im not going to win this contest. Not even sure why I bothered:rolleyes: I guess because the video was already made and I figured it was worth a try for something from Leo Vince. They are doing this every week. Maybe some of you here should post up a video and give it a try. If your popular your chances are good. Me on the other hand:pout:

So Ledge, are you going to figure out my bike or Facebook?:hug:dont get too frustrated and do this :smashpc::lol:

James

Staff member
Nah, I spend enough time on the puters as is, I don't need another reason to sit down when I should be doing something else. Besides I have all the friends I need right here. :hug:
If you aren't already on there, don't bother, you aren't missing much. :lol:

Well thanks to all of you for your posts and votes. The contest is over and I didnt even come close to winning:rolleyes: Sometimes I dont know why I do things like this. But then again it doesnt hurt to try right?

Have a great day:wave:

If you aren't already on there, don't bother, you aren't missing much. :lol:

yeah, that is just one thing I never had any interest in. I see all the people I know when I am go to Wal-mart :lol: its like a high school reunion every time I go. :picard: and my wife keeps me up to date on anything that important in the family, so I see no reason for it.

Well thanks to all of you for your posts and votes. The contest is over and I didnt even come close to winning:rolleyes: Sometimes I dont know why I do things like this. But then again it doesnt hurt to try right?

Have a great day:wave:

Sorry Sun, whish I could of helped.

Haha that is funny Jackson. No worries guys. Im over it. Thanks anyways. I do appreciate your response here regardless. Now on to more important things:idea:like straightening my head pipe.

Haha that is funny Jackson. No worries guys. Im over it. Thanks anyways. I do appreciate your response here regardless. Now on to more important things:idea:like straightening my head pipe.

does it have a dent or is it bent? I have heard you can put water in them and put them in the frezzer to pop dents out. let me know if you interested I will find a how to.

does it have a dent or is it bent? I have heard you can put water in them and put them in the frezzer to pop dents out. let me know if you interested I will find a how to.

I've been researching it and Im about ready to do it. I was ready to send it off for repair but after reading some more Im ready to give it a try myself. The only problem is my dent is on a weld. I hear sometimes the welds crack in the freezer. I also read finding a titanium welder is harder and more expensive. Im torn. But I think I am going to give it a try. I have a email sent off with pics that Im waiting for a reply on, from a guy who does it for a living. I have a feeling he is going to tell me not to do it myself to get my business. Yet I wouldnt be surprised if it is exactly what he would do. Im almost ready to do this. Like later today. I may do a thread on it. Before and after.

I've been researching it and Im about ready to do it. I was ready to send it off for repair but after reading some more Im ready to give it a try myself. The only problem is my dent is on a weld. I hear sometimes the welds crack in the freezer. I also read finding a titanium welder is harder and more expensive. Im torn. But I think I am going to give it a try. I have a email sent off with pics that Im waiting for a reply on, from a guy who does it for a living. I have a feeling he is going to tell me not to do it myself to get my business. Yet I wouldnt be surprised if it is exactly what he would do. Im almost ready to do this. Like later today. I may do a thread on it. Before and after.

Awesome, :thumb: I was torn back and forth on doing the bottom end on my motor cause I don't have garage or all those specialty tools, but I went ahead and bit the bullit and tore it down. I am glad I did, not only is it a good learning experience it also saves me about 200 bucks. Plus now I will be able to say I have completely rebuilt my own motor. :ride:

Awesome, :thumb: I was torn back and forth on doing the bottom end on my motor cause I don't have garage or all those specialty tools, but I went ahead and bit the bullit and tore it down. I am glad I did, not only is it a good learning experience it also saves me about 200 bucks. Plus now I will be able to say I have completely rebuilt my own motor. :ride:

Well I wouldnt compare sticking a pipe in the freezer to rebuilding a motor. Me rebuild a motor? Now THAT would be funny:lol::lol: :naughty:It will NEVER happen!

I just dont want to crack that weld. I guess it is like rolling dice at this point.

BTW...That is impressive, and good for you Jackson:clap: Im sure it must of felt great when you were all done and it actually ran:smirk::thumb:

BTW...That is impressive, and good for you Jackson:clap: Im sure it must of felt great when you were all done and it actually ran:smirk::thumb:

oh it aint done yet. I am doing it now. Its all tore apart out in my shed. I am having acouple things done that I can't do and that is having the crank rebuilt and a having the cylinder replated. I have to wait on the crank now to get back then I will reassemble the bottom end and then send out the cylinder for replating. I just have to do a little at time for money reasons. :cry: