Hi Ya'All! I could use your help!

I have a silly video some of you may have already seen. I entered it in a contest on Leo Vince's Facebook page. In order to win you have to hit the "like" button on their FB page and then hit the "like" button on my video posted there. My name is "Karen" and you should see the video on their wall. Again, you have to hit the "like" button in both places. The video AND their page. Of course if you really think it sucks then never mind:smirk: It is a silly video I made from an awesome day of riding with a couple of my friends. My bikes are down right now so I havent been around here much lately. Also, I have been gone taking care of my sick Mom in Arizona without a computer. So, roost some for me next time your out on the bike because Im going nuts:loco: and really could use a good ride! And thank you:hug: so very much for going to Leo Vince's FB page and liking the page and video. Really this is more like a popularity contest on their page. And Im not exactly "Peggy Popular" so I dont expect to win but, it sure would be cool if I did! Seeing as I have never won a race:lol: Only thing I have ever won was a cake in a cake walk when I was 10:rolleyes:I wont even say how long ago that was:faint:

If you like chicks who ride show Leo Vince!
https://www.facebook.com/LeoVinceUSA

I hope this note finds you all planning a ride, or just getting back from one.

Thanks so much!
:kissass:

Sorry Sun, I tried but me no facebook account. Anyway, good to see you pop on here and there. Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she gets well soon.:thumb: So what is wrong with the green machine?? I know your pain though I too have a downed bike right now. I have a complete motor build getting ready to start. Hope yours is not as extensive. Cheers!!!!

Sorry Sun, I tried but me no facebook account. Anyway, good to see you pop on here and there. Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she gets well soon.:thumb: So what is wrong with the green machine?? I know your pain though I too have a downed bike right now. I have a complete motor build getting ready to start. Hope yours is not as extensive. Cheers!!!!

Thanks Jackson. It all by itself started purging oil from a vent hose after it was parked on my patio for two days. It happened about 4 weeks ago. Two days after getting back from my road trip to Tahoe/Mammoth. I changed the oil before I left on my trip and perhaps I over filled it? I didnt measure just right. I guesstimated and thought I was close. Seemed fine in Tahoe and Mammoth. Although in Mammoth it didnt want to idle. But it was fine in Tahoe, go figure...What I dont get is why it took two days parked on my patio for it to build pressure before purging. Two things, one I came down in elevation after riding it in Mammoth. And two, the temps increased into the high 90s in the shade on my patio where my bike is parked. Dont know if that plays into it but those are the facts. I was going to do an oil change and see if it runs normal and fine. How long do you wait after shutting the bike off before checking the oil window? A couple of mins yea? Perhaps this isnt a serious problem at all. I can only hope, because I cant afford for anyone to work on it right now at 80.00 an hour:cry: Get with the program Jackson, dont be left behind:P get on FB:smirk:

Thsnks again all you DBA'ers. Your the bestest! I knew I could count on you all:thumb:

Yeah Geek, Im in need of a LPNF fix. But first my bike needs a fix:smirk:

Thanks Jackson. It all by itself started purging oil from a vent hose after it was parked on my patio for two days. It happened about 4 weeks ago. Two days after getting back from my road trip to Tahoe/Mammoth. I changed the oil before I left on my trip and perhaps I over filled it? I didnt measure just right. I guesstimated and thought I was close. Seemed fine in Tahoe and Mammoth. Although in Mammoth it didnt want to idle. But it was fine in Tahoe, go figure...What I dont get is why it took two days parked on my patio for it to build pressure before purging. Two things, one I came down in elevation after riding it in Mammoth. And two, the temps increased into the high 90s in the shade on my patio where my bike is parked. Dont know if that plays into it but those are the facts. I was going to do an oil change and see if it runs normal and fine. How long do you wait after shutting the bike off before checking the oil window? A couple of mins yea? Perhaps this isnt a serious problem at all. I can only hope, because I cant afford for anyone to work on it right now at 80.00 an hour:cry: Get with the program Jackson, dont be left behind:P get on FB:smirk:

Nah, I spend enough time on the puters as is, I don't need another reason to sit down when I should be doing something else. Besides I have all the friends I need right here. :hug:

I think I over filled mine a while back which is why I think the gaskets are blown...mabe thats why you have an overflow/purge line???...me no savvy, me no meccccccccchanic! or maybe it's that extra heavy sprocket you put on it before the rez rash ride........:shocked: Hope EVERYTHINGS better soon! :thumb:......:ride:.....