450F Here he is....my new to me "Other Lover"

2008 KLX450R

All I think I need is a steering stabilizer and maybe some radiator guards. This Green is a whole new beast and I THINK IM IN LOVE :wiggle:

I dont know much about the green world, so any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Great weather the next few days. Figures, I have to work:banghead:
Sorry for the over kill post. Im just so happy and your just the people to understand it all:banana:

OK..so lets see if I do this Vimeo thing right...

http://vimeo.com/19537076

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

James

Staff member
It's about damn time. :banana: I almost started a thread today asking you if you were ever going to post this. :lol:

Sharp looking ride. :ride: I'd ask TWS as I think he rides a 08-09 KX450F. :thumb:

Oh and WELCOME TO TEAM GREEN :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks! God gawd, green is great! Now I suddenly feel like I have to buy some new gear to look as good as the bike:lol: But first I want to loose the 12lbs I've gained since I stopped riding dirt 3 mos ago. I need to hit some weights to harness this baby :smirk:

I feel like I joined the "big boy" club now lol Guess this means I have to bond more with TWS now huh? Team Green! I look forward to making some good tracks, memories and just maaybe a ride report.

I appreciate all the "sweet" words:hug:

I just got to watch the video. Sun you sure are proud of that new dirt cycle!!!:lol: Congratulations again:thumb::thumb:

The next video better be on some single track!:prof:

wow! super cool !:thumb:

Thats a KLX R . :thinking:

Thats a nice bike. looks really clean,case cover is hardly scratched.:thumb: got a PC pipe too.:thumb:

Take care of that bike and it will last a lot longer and be more trouble free than a 250 for as much as you ride. A lot hevier too though. They suck to pick up a few times in a ride.:rolleyes: But never miss a beat in the power area!:banana:

Great score I'm stoked for ya! high fives.:ride:

Ps. you need a bigger gas tank

Thanks again everyone! It already has the bigger tank. And I do believe it is a KXF but the graphic kit says "R" Believe it or not, Im still learning about what I just got. One thing I know is it has a head light and a start button. I dont even want to think about picking this bike up off the ground. I just hope I never have to:shocked: If I am really, really, super, duper lucky I will have some strong person behind me sayin "oh wait Miss (not Mam, it makes me feel old) please allow me to get that for you":smirk: I may even let you snap a pic of me on the ground with the bike just for the sake of lifting it up for me. See....I appreciate a strong person on the trail with me. I typically bring extra snacks and cold beverages to show my gratitude:hail:I may even give ya some green:smirk:
Actually I appreciate ANYONE riding with me. I dont think I will be riding this bike alone. As if I was so much safer on a 250:lol:
Now I feel like I have to live up to this fancy machine like the bad ass rider Im not:rolleyes: NO expectations please, I may disappoint you in that dept..

Thanks again everyone! It already has the bigger tank. And I do believe it is a KXF but the graphic kit says "R" Believe it or not, Im still learning about what I just got. One thing I know is it has a head light and a start button. I dont even want to think about picking this bike up off the ground. I just hope I never have to:shocked: If I am really, really, super, duper lucky I will have some strong person behind me sayin "oh wait Miss (not Mam, it makes me feel old) please allow me to get that for you":smirk: I may even let you snap a pic of me on the ground with the bike just for the sake of lifting it up for me. See....I appreciate a strong person on the trail with me. I typically bring extra snacks and cold beverages to show my gratitude:hail:I may even give ya some green:smirk:
Actually I appreciate ANYONE riding with me. I dont think I will be riding this bike alone. As if I was so much safer on a 250:lol:
Now I feel like I have to live up to this fancy machine like the bad ass rider Im not:rolleyes: NO expectations please, I may disappoint you in that dept..
its a klx450r
those aren't the original graphics and what fits a kx450f will fit a klx450r as far as graphics.
someone would have to go through alot of trouble to put e start on the kx450f