450F Here he is....my new to me "Other Lover"

Rick come ride with us at Rowher this saturday.

" Eeeep, Opp, Ork, ah-ah".

But , but, it's valentines day weekend, how could I possibly even think about riding a dirt bike on such a special weekend...............
Wish I could, too much crap to do, one of these days.

It has gone up, and down your street I hope. :noidea:

Yes it has. And also up and down a couple of curbs and I almost ripped around the bases of the baseball field across the street just to feel it in some dirt. But then I got some stink eye so I didnt:rolleyes:

Yes it has. And also up and down a couple of curbs and I almost ripped around the bases of the baseball field across the street just to feel it in some dirt. But then I got some stink eye so I didnt:rolleyes:

From the kids playing on the field???? :smirk:...or from the hubby....because HE wanted to do it first? :thumb:

From the kids playing on the field???? :smirk:...or from the hubby....because HE wanted to do it first? :thumb:

haha...I like to make the kids run! Hubby just rolls his eyes like this:rolleyes:

we want a ride review on the 450.:rolleyes:

:blah::blah::blah:and there you have it:thumb: I FREAKN LOVE my new bike:banana: But, I just discovered a minor radiator leak. Now I need to get it fixed:pout: Found a spot on the headpipe where it has been dripped on. I thought I smelled something riding. I kept saying to my Husband "I think Im smelling radiator." He kept saying "I dont smell anything." After better inspection I found the leak. It appears to be on the seam of the radiator but I cant really tell exactly. I need to pull it. Grrrr....:rant:I just want to ride it. SO minor set back till I get it fixed.

haha...I like to make the kids run! Hubby just rolls his eyes like this:rolleyes:

:blah::blah::blah:and there you have it:thumb: I FREAKN LOVE my new bike:banana: But, I just discovered a minor radiator leak. Now I need to get it fixed:pout: Found a spot on the headpipe where it has been dripped on. I thought I smelled something riding. I kept saying to my Husband "I think Im smelling radiator." He kept saying "I dont smell anything." After better inspection I found the leak. It appears to be on the seam of the radiator but I cant really tell exactly. I need to pull it. Grrrr....:rant:I just want to ride it. SO minor set back till I get it fixed.
A bit of JB weld possibly help?

What about something like that Aluma(sp?) seal stuff? Not sure if you can use as a temp fix?? Maybe, a small amount wouldn't clog the radiator, IDK if you can even use on bikes?? I remember you saying you smelled something. I think all that mud made a good seal last weekend, just leave it on. :thumb::smirk: If it's a slow leak, best be carrying extra water if you decide to putt around before you get it fixed/looked at.

Pulled it Saturday. It has a puncture. Im going to have to replace it. My Husband and Son are going down to Oco on Friday for a Bronco meet up. So the good news is it will be fixed by then...the bad news is my Son's KTM isnt running and I know if Pat takes that bike down there my Son is going to get on it. THAT worries me. He will likely beat the crap out of it and try to jump it. I feel like a protective Mother....haha...protective of the bike that is:smirk:

Pulled it Saturday. It has a puncture. Im going to have to replace it. My Husband and Son are going down to Oco on Friday for a Bronco meet up. So the good news is it will be fixed by then...the bad news is my Son's KTM isnt running and I know if Pat takes that bike down there my Son is going to get on it. THAT worries me. He will likely beat the crap out of it and try to jump it. I feel like a protective Mother....haha...protective of the bike that is:smirk:

You could have it welded for pretty cheap. I understand time is of an essence, but maybe weld the old one, and keep it in your spare parts stash. A small weld would usually be under $20 at a local good radiator shop. I use these guys http://www.fontanaradiator.com/ and they get mail-ins all the time, but if I were you, I'd find a local guy, that does all types of radiator repair. See him face to face, and save that shipping. :thumb: