450F Here he is....my new to me "Other Lover"

Hehe...TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE, because clearly I dont even know what I have:lol:

So I get it now. Gee you'd think I do my home work before I post up. I was too excited:banana: Heck, I just want to ride! K, X, F, R whatever, it's all good! I kept thinking about the "F" and the "R" forgetting all about the "L" but knowing some about the "X" :blah::blah::blah::banghead: Icarumba!!

Sweet ride. :hail: It does suck that first time when it goes down, but actually that's all part of the fun.:devil: I look forward to be able to ride with you again, and I'll pick it up for you, if you share the green.:busted:

So Sun how about the story of how you came across this nice piece of machinery. I know things are tough for you and it was hard to come up on fixing the X. So who'd you get it from and what'd you pay if you don't mind telling. I'm thinking you got it from your and mxdiva's friend who is the Kawasaki district manager. Did you keep the X ? Hey don't mob that thing out in all black. hehehe

A-HEM! The KLX is not a KX!

Such impertinence.

Hang on there mr new Kawi green blooded owner. It's pretty damn close. Insert smiley.And we'll take any new green blood we can get in this forum.specially a 450. Add the streatched tranny a slightly retarded cams and maybe a lower compression piston a low end torque header,maybe 20 extra pounds and the easy button or in this case the chick button.hahaha it's a KXF

Very Nice scooter Sun! It is pretty shinny and looks way clean. Have fun tooling that thing around. Once I get released and pretend I know how to ride, we will have to get in a trail ride..:thumb:

So Sun how about the story of how you came across this nice piece of machinery. I know things are tough for you and it was hard to come up on fixing the X. So who'd you get it from and what'd you pay if you don't mind telling. I'm thinking you got it from your and mxdiva's friend who is the Kawasaki district manager. Did you keep the X ? Hey don't mob that thing out in all black. hehehe

A riding buddy of mine who started playing golf:rolleyes: got a girl friend:hug: and now he NEVER :rant:rides and is selling/sold his bikes. He knew how much I loved the bike after letting me ride it in the desert one day. Saw a grin on my face all day long. It was very kind of him to sell me the bike for $3,000.00 and threw in lots of extras. Stock pipe, stock rims, GPS, an extra GPS mount, stock tank, and a helmet. He even threw in a stock pipe for my 250X:thumb: I may rebuild that bike after all.
So I figured it was a pretty good deal. It has 70 hours on it total. Hour meter went on it right when he bought it. He maintained his bikes well and this one has very few scratches on it. Not even nics on the black Excel rims. I feel blessed. I look forward to holding on for dear life on it.
Dear Lord....please take care of me on this bike and give me the strength and courage to ride it like I do my 250
Amen!
IMG_0518.jpg

THANKS again for all the compliments. Your all too kind and I cant wait to roost with ya:ride: and learn a thing or two also:smirk: Im off to work to pay for this. Thank goodness he let me make two payments and some work has been rolling in or I wouldnt be making this post.

A riding buddy of mine who started playing golf:rolleyes: got a girl friend:hug: and now he NEVER :rant:rides and is selling/sold his bikes. He knew how much I loved the bike after letting me ride it in the desert one day. Saw a grin on my face all day long. It was very kind of him to sell me the bike for $3,000.00 and threw in lots of extras. Stock pipe, stock rims, GPS, an extra GPS mount, stock tank, and a helmet. He even threw in a stock pipe for my 250X:thumb: I may rebuild that bike after all.
So I figured it was a pretty good deal. It has 70 hours on it total. Hour meter went on it right when he bought it. He maintained his bikes well and this one has very few scratches on it. Not even nics on the black Excel rims. I feel blessed. I look forward to holding on for dear life on it.
Dear Lord....please take care of me on this bike and give me the strength and courage to ride it like I do my 250
Amen!
IMG_0518.jpg

THANKS again for all the compliments. Your all too kind and I cant wait to roost with ya:ride: and learn a thing or two also:smirk: Im off to work to pay for this. Thank goodness he let me make two payments and some work has been rolling in or I wouldnt be making this post.

:thumb:......I know you will enjoy yourself on it no matter what color it is or what model! :blah:...tear it up! :ride: