Hello, I'm new here......And I have a 2 stroke ;)

I welded my pipe bracket and popped my dents out. Used expansion plugs and a air compressor with map gas to pop the dents out. Tigged my bracket in a 40 minute study hall during school. The shop is fucking you

I welded my pipe bracket and popped my dents out. Used expansion plugs and a air compressor with map gas to pop the dents out. Tigged my bracket in a 40 minute study hall during school. The shop is fucking you

Just be careful when plugging and heating the pipe. them plugs can fire out like a cannon and the pipe can burst like a grenade. My buddy George will not repair pipes anymore because of almost getting knocked for a loop.

Just be careful when plugging and heating the pipe. them plugs can fire out like a cannon and the pipe can burst like a grenade. My buddy George will not repair pipes anymore because of almost getting knocked for a loop.
yeah i did have one pop out on me. I made sure no one was around and i was out of the way of the ends of the pipe before i did anything though

Edit: also kept a psi gauge on that afterwards and made sure it never exceeded 65 after that

I run the universal ones on my YZ250's. Not a gimmick, they protect against rock blows on a get off by distributing the impact across the area. I found the easiest way to install it is to fit it to the bottom and clamp it, use a dead blow or mallet to bend it around the sides. (Best done on used/old pipe and off the bike.)
I run the universal ones on my YZ250's. Not a gimmick, they protect against rock blows on a get off by distributing the impact across the area. I found the easiest way to install it is to fit it to the bottom and clamp it, use a dead blow or mallet to bend it around the sides. (Best done on used/old pipe and off the bike.)

I've read about guys removing the pipe n filling it with water then freezing it. In theory it sounds like it could work as the wTer expands as it freezes but to what level of water I wouldn't know. Give it some research if you just have the old pipe sitting around its worth a try