Hello from Washington!!

Hey biker addicts. I'm Tyler. I'm 22 and I'm getting back into dirt bikes. Well actually I've been into them since I was 8. I owned one about 5 years ago that my dad wrecked, so I had to sell it. Anyways, I can't wait to get my bike and start riding again. I'm hoping to meet some cool people and have fun. I'm not sure if I'm going to ride motocross due to potential embarrassment I may inflict on myself. Hahaha I'm a shy person. So, take care everyone. Ride safe. Later:smirk:

Welcome to DBA, there are some good peeps around here but there are some wierdo's too. :panic:

I pm you the ones to stay away from,,, oh and have some roost!!!

:smirk:

Weirdos huh? Now you're speaking my language! Hahaha I love weird people. "Normal" is boring.WOOOOOO fellow Wahingtonian. (Bob) nice to meet you all. And I look forward to meeting more people just like yourselves. =)

:cheers: Welcome to DBA Tyler. Yup there's a lot of cool people here. :thumb:

What kind of bike do you have?

I'm actually in the process of deciding which bike I want. I was thinking a 250 smoker at first. But now I'm kind of leaning towards a 450 4t. I'm a bigger guy. That's a question I'm hoping you wonderful addicts can help me with. =) onloy thing I can't decide now is which brand I want to buy.

For right now, just trail stuff. But if I can work up the courage, I'll ride Motocross. I'm in Quincy Washington. There are a few MX tracks around here. Toes MX track is only a half hour drive. But those jumps are huge. I'm also 6'0. And 250 lbs. Haha told hyou I was bigger. If I was lighter, I would probably ride a 250f.