Height issue...

:rolleyes: That's because not everyone is an overgrown giant like yourself. :P

I dont have that problem either. However, I do weigh a bit more than you do James and have enough :moon: to compress the shock spring to start my bike with out any issues.

I don't has a problem starting my 125 while standing :shocked: makes my confidence boost when i see that i can do something james can't :P
:lol: sorry I'm laughing with you emily. You'd be surprised what you can do that shorty can't. :lol:

Haha, thank you kind sir :thumb:! Good man ! :cheers:
Would it make me sound more Brit if i were to say i love Rugby :lol:?

No, no! You're Brit enough without the rugby! Stop there! Americans don't even know what that is, plus your cricket. And your idea of "football" is all wrong! I had a hell of a time on your island trying to drive on the wrong side of the road in the passengers seat with a stick shift! :smirk:

No, no! You're Brit enough without the rugby! Stop there! Americans don't even know what that is, plus your cricket. And your idea of "football" is all wrong! I had a hell of a time on your island trying to drive on the wrong side of the road in the passengers seat with a stick shift! :smirk:

Actually Rugby's gaining popularity here in the US...I know of a kid that plays professional level and heard of a couple others recently. :thumb:

James

Staff member
:lol: That would screw me up so bad.