Hate War, But Love Our Soldiers

I was invited and have the honor of driving my truck (CUCV M1009) in the Armed Forces Day Parade this Saturday. I will have the chance to meet many real heros and I hope my truck will bring some joy and memory to the vets that served when the M100-'s were used.

I cant wait!! I'll try and get some pictures and post them here.

Camp Pendleton had a big showing of whatev er it was they are doing right on the side of the 5 yesterday and today....
you can see whatever amphibious vehicle just behind the white car.
mZW0m.jpg

then they had a little tent city on our way home today.... i imagine thats the type of setup they use overseas
Tle3k.jpg

Camp Pendleton had a big showing of whatev er it was they are doing right on the side of the 5 yesterday and today....
you can see whatever amphibious vehicle just behind the white car.
mZW0m.jpg

then they had a little tent city on our way home today.... i imagine thats the type of setup they use overseas
Tle3k.jpg

You need to get closer... too far for my old eyes! :smirk:

My father met Marcus Luttrell at a book signing in California.

543323_471044489578615_100000192035916_2000636_1663274198_n.jpg

Marcus wrote a little note in a book for me after my dad talked with him a little bit, and it's going to be sent here to Virginia sometime soon. That means so much to me that a true hero takes the time to write, even just a little bit, to some unimportant, unworthy kids such as myself.

No one is more honorable than the men and women who fight and who have fought for us.

Please go out an buy his new book, Service, if you can. Also, check out his book Lone Survivor, that talks about the sacrifices him and the other SEALs and rescue teams made in Operation Redwing.

This restores my faith! Way to go Jess :thumb:
Thanks. I've always been supportive of our troops. MY grandpa wasin the Navy and other members were in the Army. Including being in a relationship with a guy in the Army really introduced me to that whole life style as well as MCJROTC