Hate War, But Love Our Soldiers

i remember reading an article about those dogs. those are straight out bad ass K-9's they have. all trained to the teeth which themselves are replaced with titanium teeth. can do skydives from high altitudes witch special masks so they can breath.

one of these dogs was with the squad that killed obama :rocker:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Anyways...just wondering yalls opinion on Blackwater.
Lots of mechanics in my industry end up at blackwater. They say it's crazy money and little to no supervision. 2 months deployed in other countries is worth 100K+... EXTREMELY hard to get in...

just would like to say this year as a senior is coming to an end and i have been in the Marine Corps JROTC program all four years. to be in a program learning the basic basic things they learn about leadership gives a great sense of pride to be a part of this country and a part of an absolutely amazing program based on the Marine Corps. No doubt about it that everyone should appreciate the dirty job they do that no one else has the balls to do, and to say my boyfriend was in the army i can say a first hand how proud i am of all of our soldiers now and fallen :)

just would like to say this year as a senior is coming to an end and i have been in the Marine Corps JROTC program all four years. to be in a program learning the basic basic things they learn about leadership gives a great sense of pride to be a part of this country and a part of an absolutely amazing program based on the Marine Corps. No doubt about it that everyone should appreciate the dirty job they do that no one else has the balls to do, and to say my boyfriend was in the army i can say a first hand how proud i am of all of our soldiers now and fallen :)
This restores my faith! Way to go Jess :thumb: