Handguards

I liked the feel! but man my bars are tweaked.... but, my buddy is giving me a brand new set of 2011 ktm 250xc bars! SCORE! looking to get bar risers too, not sure what to get, the 30mm or 15mm... hmmmmm

Im about 5'11 with very long arms, and normal size torso....

:thinking::devil: what bark busters you all running, I may need to pick ups some cycra composite ones when I have the funds.....:devil::thinking:

How much are those? I have a hard time believing a thin bent bar of aluminum and a little piece of plastic would feel that heavy... And IMO get actual bark busters. I've had enough close encounters, i'm looking at getting some. Who cares about levers when your fingers are smashed?

How much are those? I have a hard time believing a thin bent bar of aluminum and a little piece of plastic would feel that heavy... And IMO get actual bark busters. I've had enough close encounters, i'm looking at getting some. Who cares about levers when your fingers are smashed?
Sometimes the actual weight may not be an issue but the sensation that comes with it can feel so. Aluminum is usually light but when it is reinforced to protect against crash I could see how it would become heavy :thumb:

I have actual bark busters ..
moose-contour.jpg

I've got the "wrap around" Cerca's hand guards... So far on the Berg they've come in handy while on the LPNF ride with all the dumps I took, NO broken levers PLUS the knuckles have been saved a number of times from the out reaching pucker bushes in the dez....

Cycra Probend, run them low enough to not break you wrists, and high enough to slap branches and brush away. They do a great job protecting your levers as well. I always hear the broken wrist story but have had many flying "W" wipe out over the bars and still no broken wrists. Rez, I forgot to tell you, you need to run yours lower than you have them.