Handguards

So I have been running moose contour bark busters for a while now and decided to take them off and try it, all I can say is WOW! the bike feels a good 15lbs lighter, handles worlds better! I loosened the levers up a bit for now and am going to ride with out them tomorrow, ride report to come! I know they would be fine for you dez guys, but i have been hating them in tight woods

So I have been running moose contour bark busters for a while now and decided to take them off and try it, all I can say is WOW! the bike feels a good 15lbs lighter, handles worlds better! I loosened the levers up a bit for now and am going to ride with out them tomorrow, ride report to come! I know they would be fine for you dez guys, but i have been hating them in tight woods

I don't know how I'd live without bark busters, I'd be hitting shit with my hands and I would have had to replace 10 million levers. :rolleyes:

ive never had a problem with bark busters interfering with levers. But the last time i rode i didn't have any and i had some scary moments. my finger nearly got smashed between my handlebar and a 6" wide tree :shocked: it was close enough to pinch my glove, and that frankly unsettled me enough to obtain a set of bark busters.

for hand only protection, or for lever savers too?
:thinking:
Hand only. Buy ASV's. Ask Rack about the bark busters after the salmon run.:smirk: I hate them, had a friend go over the bars and his hands were still on the grips and broke both wrists.

Hand only. Buy ASV's. Ask Rack about the bark busters after the salmon run.:smirk: I hate them, had a friend go over the bars and his hands were still on the grips and broke both wrists.

same experience, although I didn't know him, I watched a guy go over the bars and break his wrists like twigs, mine got taken off and have been off ever since