H0W OFTEN DO YOU RIDE

Terds in the cat box batman! You got the kid a YZ250 and he hasn't gotten a ride? You are a bad old man, not even nice! Now, why did you go with that bike, because you saw Joe ripping it up????LOL
I am a bad old man. It is just too fricken hot and everyone has been busy with summer activities but the maiden voyage is coming quick. Of course I have to go on my annual vacation next week so it has to wait a bit longer. This one is the 250F, not sure what Joe's was but I think it is the 2 smoke.

I am a bad old man. It is just too fricken hot and everyone has been busy with summer activities but the maiden voyage is coming quick. Of course I have to go on my annual vacation next week so it has to wait a bit longer. This one is the 250F, not sure what Joe's was but I think it is the 2 smoke.

Yes it is... its' a ringa ding dinger... :shocked:

How does the last weekend of Sept sound ... Sat Sept 29 ???

Seems I get time to ride in spirts.....once or twice a week..... race only a couple times a year but I do get to ride year round as winter temps here in SC are still 50-70 during the day. Its been about 2 months since I was able to ride :( .... but planing on riding tomorrow.

it was hot and the water truck broke down so it was dusty..... but still had fun. Thought it would be more crowded being a holiday weekend but very few riders on Sat & Sun.....I went on Monday and there was a small crowd.

TNT is local for me..... maybe we can plan a winter weekend ride? Typical winter day here is in the 50's

http://tntmotorsportsinc.com/

James

Staff member
it was hot and the water truck broke down so it was dusty..... but still had fun. Thought it would be more crowded being a holiday weekend but very few riders on Sat & Sun.....I went on Monday and there was a small crowd.

TNT is local for me..... maybe we can plan a winter weekend ride? Typical winter day here is in the 50's

http://tntmotorsportsinc.com/
That's a good 13-14 hour trek for me, however if I were ever to drive to Florida for a little vaca. :thinking:

I have a cousin with a KTM that lives just above you in Eauclare MI .... that would give him a reason to come down with his bike.

Its just me and I have a toy hauler with 1 extra bed and room in the garage for air mattresses......

I have been wanting to do some extended riding/racing in FL during the winter....I think this is the year!

Will be racing the Mini O's again this year....had a blast last year!