H0W OFTEN DO YOU RIDE

Jax Had caught my interest on a comment, and I said that I was riding and racing and not sitting on the couch watching others Videos Kind of in a smart ass way and got to wondering if there are others that ride and race as often as I do.
Riding is not a hobby, it's a lifestyle
I don't think I can go more than 3 weeks without riding, and I do live the life style. Who else is like that? I have around 50 friends that we ride with, but only a few that are truly dedicated to getting out there at all expense. We used to have about 4 or 5 of us that rode every other weekend for years, and sometimes more than I did then, but in the last 7 or 8 years since I met my girl Carol that rides too and loves to go camping and to the Race's, I.m lucky enough have someone that supports my lifestyle and I'm riding every 2 or 3 weeks consistantly.
How often do you ride?

I race every single weekend, haven't missed one yet :thumb: Sometimes twice. It has really paid off, I can honestly say with my best foot in front, it's what's keeping me alive.

i went over a month this summer without going and it about killed me. But now i have about 4 hometracks to play on so im on the bike AT LEAST 3 times a week now, even if just for an hour

I race every single weekend, haven't missed one yet :thumb: Sometimes twice. It has really paid off, I can honestly say with my best foot in front, it's what's keeping me alive.
I,m 53 and if I'm not riding, I,m working on dirt bikes or something related to that.
COOL I Wish there was a hare Scramble every weekend, but I do race 3 different series when I can.

I,m 53 and if I'm not riding, I,m working on dirt bikes or something related to that.
COOL I Wish there was a hare Scramble every weekend, but I do race 3 different series when I can.
I'm a moto guy, so most the year I have my choice of 3 tracks a week :thumb: The only thing is, I never go to just ride anymore, but on the other hand, I take far more interest in competition.

SRAD97750

Staff member
This year my goal was to ride every week for 52 straight weeks.
Well, 10 weeks into it I blew the meniscus tendons off my knee...
12 weeks off the bike... I had alot of catching up to do... :picard:

Since I moved to apple valley in may I have been able to ride from the house 2 days a week.
Lets say I'm on track for 100+ rides this year. Double my original expectations.

Most of these rides are solo 30 miles across the desert rides, But luckily this week I went to arrowhead with my brother and I and hit the DEATH MARCH for a 85 miles in 6 hours ride. FUN!!!

That was saturday... I think I'll start the 500 up right now and hit a fat rip!!!!