H0W OFTEN DO YOU RIDE

Over the last 20 years I've probably averaged about once a week. The last couple of years it's only been once every two weeks due to bike issues and injuries. I used to ride at least three times a week. I have no excuse currently as I can ride right from my garage. Been working too much...

I think it was January the last time I went out..... OW when my fuel pump went out. DOH! :doh:
I see you own Berg. Did dealer offer free replcement? Mine did not, but the Ausi's are getting theirs free and installed. If not let me know, Mine died during a Hare Scramble and made it into Sprinfield MO before they closed on Sat. and raced back in time to install and race the next day.

What exactly does ride mean? I think it has been 4 months for me. ( 530 KTM Quote )

I see that I have brought up a whole new area of info. Riding for me is an all day thing or weekend, or a Hare scramble.
If I motocross, it would be easy because there are 3 tracks in my area, but after a compound fracture of my right wrist on the Grand stand jump about 7 years ago, I just bounce off of tree's now. Also, I'm about 2 hours away from one woods riding area (Walters Ranch) that is small and about 3.5 hours from Chadwick MO which is our playground in general. I also do heavy collision so I don't have much left after a day of doing Train wreck cars( Hard Hits ). The WFO Trailriders do all repairs at my house in the WFO Workshop, so we are working on bikes a lot too. My favorite riding place is Mill Creek Arkansas about 4.5 hours away.

I see you own Berg. Did dealer offer free replcement? Mine did not, but the Ausi's are getting theirs free and installed. If not let me know, Mine died during a Hare Scramble and made it into Sprinfield MO before they closed on Sat. and raced back in time to install and race the next day.

What exactly does ride mean? I think it has been 4 months for me. ( 530 KTM Quote )

I see that I have brought up a whole new area of info. Riding for me is an all day thing or weekend, or a Hare scramble.
If I motocross, it would be easy because there are 3 tracks in my area, but after a compound fracture of my right wrist on the Grand stand jump about 7 years ago, I just bounce off of tree's now. Also, I'm about 2 hours away from one woods riding area (Walters Ranch) that is small and about 3.5 hours from Chadwick MO which is our playground in general. I also do heavy collision so I don't have much left after a day of doing Train wreck cars( Hard Hits ). The WFO Trailriders do all repairs at my house in the WFO Workshop, so we are working on bikes a lot too. My favorite riding place is Mill Creek Arkansas about 4.5 hours away.
ur group needs to have a ride in wellsville, its similar to the stuff you guys ride, and theres unlimited stuff to get crazy on lol

I think you and I should get together and attempt a ride sometime soon. My son is itching to try out his new to him YZ250.

Sounds good, just needs to cool down a little bit... an easy day ride out at the rez would work. maybe last weekend of Sept? Anything sooner is still pretty warm.

Yes, factory covered... had to go with what the factory had not an off the shelf unit. The Service Mgr "guaranteed" it will be ok!!! :rolleyes:

I think you and I should get together and attempt a ride sometime soon. My son is itching to try out his new to him YZ250.
Terds in the cat box batman! You got the kid a YZ250 and he hasn't gotten a ride? You are a bad old man, not even nice! Now, why did you go with that bike, because you saw Joe ripping it up????LOL