Guys compete no matter what.....

haha its kinda funny. My wife says....."You ride in Levi's and a helmet, yet you buy your son, boots, gloves, jersey, pants, chest protector, and every little thing you can think of?" I just laugh and nod my head.:smirk:

Guess you could say I'm a little :banana:

:lol: Yeah, I can't blame you on that. When I'm not on the track, I ride in jeans and my helmet.

Good for you for stepping in for your wife's son. It's surprising to see a step dad that aint an anti-happiness dick. :smirk:

:lol: Yeah, I can't blame you on that. When I'm not on the track, I ride in jeans and my helmet.

Good for you for stepping in for your wife's son. It's surprising to see a step dad that aint an anti-happiness dick. :smirk:

Hahahaha, I agree, I love taking the Honda out 272.jpgto goon it up on!
281.jpg

Well we are done with goodies for now. Make sure we haven't forgot anything or think we should add anything.
1. 2004 KTM 65sx
2. Graphics
3. Handguards
4. Twin Air filter
5. Larger Sprockets to gear it down (If we choose)
6. Helmet
7. Gloves
8. Pants with the padding
9. Chest Protector
10. Boots
11. Goggles
12. Two jerseys
13. One Excited Dad. :smirk:

Okay since I don't know can a person look around alright when you are say trail riding? Or does it restrict you?

i dont use one myself. TWS does tho maybe he will see this conversation and chime in.

for me jsut my chest protector restricts how far i can turn my head. Im pretty sure ALL neck braces will restrict how far you can turn around but whats better? restriction or a broken neck ? ask james how he feels about this subject :smirk:

Personally, my leatt isn't that restricting, you forget about it after awhile. If you have the money, get him a leatt. As long as he doesn't break it in a wreck it will last the whole time. You get parts to fit it exactly, it's perfect.

Personally, my leatt isn't that restricting, you forget about it after awhile. If you have the money, get him a leatt. As long as he doesn't break it in a wreck it will last the whole time. You get parts to fit it exactly, it's perfect.
kids grow out of stuff so fast i wouldnt recommend spending all that much for a leatt

yeah, I agree especially if you don't even know if he will like it, my oldest never got into it. I bought him a pw50 when he was 5 and he only rode it a handful of times. He never really cared for it. I kept it for a number of years cause I knew I would have more kids at some point in time in my life. Lucky my second son took up to it. Here is one like Trav pointed out or maybe the same one that on sale at Cycle Gear for $36

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=5003&L2=24&L3=&L4=&item=EVS_RC3-YBK
evs_rc3_race_collar_MD.jpg

kids grow out of stuff so fast i wouldnt recommend spending all that much for a leatt

I didn't make it clear, one leatt adjusts to fit all. Kids 5 years to full grown men, you only have to buy one and they will never out grow it because it comes with interchangable parts to make it fit to anybody. You buy one (1) brace and unless you run it over with your car he will never need another. he will have that one for as long as he rides and not need another, therefore making it cheaper.

I didn't make it clear, one leatt adjusts to fit all. Kids 5 years to full grown men, you only have to buy one and they will never out grow it because it comes with interchangable parts to make it fit to anybody. You buy one (1) brace and unless you run it over with your car he will never need another. he will have that one for as long as he rides and not need another, therefore making it cheaper.
leatt are not 1 size fits all. :prof:

i was gonna buy one off james and it would not fit me.

also 500 bucks compared to 40 bucks... you could buy a new one every year for 10 years and its still cheaper