Guess who I saw on the track?

hahahahahaha y? i live in goshen and it takes 20 minutes on a moped ride to the track on a bike i would cry

lol and who didn't show up to ride saturday? :P

and i bet (if your moped is truly a 25mph moped) it would take me less than a half hour to ride that same distance, and i can do it for nearly no cost

lol and who didn't show up to ride saturday? :P

and i bet (if your moped is truly a 25mph moped) it would take me less than a half hour to ride that same distance, and i can do it for nearly no cost

I had to work lol its not my fault plus the wind was crazy and the last thing i wanna do it get blown sideways off of the big double or anyother jump for that matter..... im gonna ride at log road with james next weekend and hopefully i can get one more ride in at homestead before i need to store my baby for the winter

James

Staff member
I had to work lol its not my fault plus the wind was crazy and the last thing i wanna do it get blown sideways off of the big double or anyother jump for that matter.....
:rolleyes: Excuses...excuses. :smirk: :poke:

...im gonna ride at log road with james next weekend and hopefully i can get one more ride in at homestead before i need to store my baby for the winter
:thumb: Since I finally got that monkey off my back, I can't wait to go back and actually attempt to be "fast". :lol: :facepalm:

BTW Myron was showing some interest on maybe going as well. :ride:

Homestead tomorrow (Monday)?