Guess who I saw on the track?

:lol: Nah not that bad, but I think he did lose a few parts though. :(

You must not have watched the end. :smirk:

When I first came up to him I figured I follow him for a lap that way he has some riding video, as I know that that type of video is hard to come by. :bonk:

After following him for a lap I was going to pass him on the inside but then I realized that I never gave him the "speech" about holding your line.... :eek: So I patiently waited until the back straight-away. :smirk: :ride:

Thanks for getting the vid up james :thumb:
No you never said anything about holding lines, but I followed the line i rode almost every lap through that corner you were gonna try to pass me on :smirk:
Yeah I did lose a couple parts... the M6 screw that held in the top of my number plate fell out, and some how the strap for my kill switch came up missing.. I must have snapped it from over tightening... :(
but the track was decent... when you stayed out of the few choice mud pits haha

nice to see ya getting some :ride: in NH

i remember not too long ago you saying you wouldn't be able to get a bike for liek 5 years or something crazy. :thumb: look at ya now

:lol: You have to come out sometime when it isn't muddy. :thumb:

The problem with that track though is that if it isn't to wet it's too dry, no happy medium. :bonk:

Just like a track guy to complain about the elements. Too dry, too dusty, there is a rock in my line:blah: :blah:

Just go ride :prof:

The elements add to the experience!

when did all of you guys come out to the track?
James.... was i working?
and also my moms taking me out tuesday aafter school as long as the :foul: rain holds up

James

Staff member
when did all of you guys come out to the track?
James.... was i working?
:lol: :facepalm: You don't remember all that bitching you were doing about the wind? I told you like 5 times to come out but every time I got a lame excuse about it being to windy. :moon:

So I'm guessing that you didn't go yesterday?

:lol: :facepalm: You don't remember all that bitching you were doing about the wind? I told you like 5 times to come out but every time I got a lame excuse about it being to windy. :moon:

So I'm guessing that you didn't go yesterday?

well i rode out to the track on the moped but it was just sloppy and all rutted out like most of the puddles were gone but it was still slippery and like i didnt wanna get thrown off in the air on the big double and then shatter my ankle like chad haha

James

Staff member
well i rode out to the track on the moped but it was just sloppy and all rutted out like most of the puddles were gone but it was still slippery and like i didnt wanna get thrown off in the air on the big double and then shatter my ankle like chad haha
He didn't get thrown off, he bailed. :shocked:

Depending on what time I leave work I might go tonight. :noidea:

moped? :picard: