Guess who I saw on the track?

Oh, that's a private track, makes sense now, I was like, that looks awfully small and un-maintained to be a public mx track:thumb: My buddy has a similar one, only track I have ever ridden on.

James

Staff member
Oh, that's a private track, makes sense now, I was like, that looks awfully small and un-maintained to be a public mx track:thumb: My buddy has a similar one, only track I have ever ridden on.
:thumb: Yup private track. Laptimes are typically 1:35-1:45, depending how fast/slow you are, so yeah it's a little short laptime wise.

:lol: That's actually pretty well maintained (in that tracks standard), minus the mud/puddles. The guy who owns it works a lot so he doesn't have as much time to maintain it as he'd like to.

Good video:thumb: I like the plop of mud that hits the lens. And also your shadow on the ground. I thought for sure you were going to pass the zuk. Be :prof:careful pressure washing. Im sure you know this.

James

Staff member
When James got close to brian he was like :shocked: .. Was affraid parts were going to :wave: off brians bike :P
:lol: Nah not that bad, but I think he did lose a few parts though. :(
Good video:thumb: I like the plop of mud that hits the lens. And also your shadow on the ground. I thought for sure you were going to pass the zuk. Be :prof:careful pressure washing. Im sure you know this.
You must not have watched the end. :smirk:

When I first came up to him I figured I follow him for a lap that way he has some riding video, as I know that that type of video is hard to come by. :bonk:

After following him for a lap I was going to pass him on the inside but then I realized that I never gave him the "speech" about holding your line.... :eek: So I patiently waited until the back straight-away. :smirk: :ride:

:lol: Nah not that bad, but I think he did lose a few parts though. :(

You must not have watched the end. :smirk:

When I first came up to him I figured I follow him for a lap that way he has some riding video, as I know that that type of video is hard to come by. :bonk:

After following him for a lap I was going to pass him on the inside but then I realized that I never gave him the "speech" about holding your line.... :eek: So I patiently waited until the back straight-away. :smirk: :ride:

I will follow you in the dez and get some video over T'Day :rocker: