GTFO! I can see! I can see!

Is there such a thing as blind/blurred vision??? :shocked:

I tend to have that during the week when I wake and sometimes on my way to work...all of a sudden my vision gets to the point where I just can't see going in!

I have glaucoma/rectumitis vision. Some mornings I can't even see my ass going to work. :smirk:

You know all this wouldn't be needed if you little wankers wouldn't have choked your :chicken: so much :lol:

Well....:blush:....Shit!.....:thinking:....If I had known it would affect my eyeballs instead of just growing hair on the palms of my hand, I might have.....Nah! I'd still be as blind as I am today! :smirk:

Good news for all you old guys...I went back to the hot little eye doc today, and I said was happy-ER than I was before, but still not "great". She hooked me up with some contacts that are like bifocals. Perfect vision up close, perfect far away. And you keep these in your eyes overnight for 30 days before you change them! They rock! :thumb:

I'd do the Lasik in a second, but I must have jerked a warehouse full of Gerkins when I was a kid, because my eyeballs couldn't handle the surgery. It would blind me.

Well....:blush:....Shit!.....:thinking:....If I had known it would affect my eyeballs instead of just growing hair on the palms of my hand, I might have.....Nah! I'd still be as blind as I am today! :smirk:

Good news for all you old guys...I went back to the hot little eye doc today, and I said was happy-ER than I was before, but still not "great". She hooked me up with some contacts that are like bifocals. Perfect vision up close, perfect far away. And you keep these in your eyes overnight for 30 days before you change them! They rock! :thumb:

I'd do the Lasik in a second, but I must have jerked a warehouse full of Gerkins when I was a kid, because my eyeballs couldn't handle the surgery. It would blind me.

your eyballs cant handle the surgery????
:thinking:

i have 100 percent astigmatism so i cant get contacts, can only wear glasses but my vision isnt too bad i ride without them and seem to do fine, but if i haul major ass i get tunnel vision like crazy

Simple as that! Go on, Buck...do it. :smirk:

:lol: only in Jersy :lol:

Mihylo had a good idea...but I'd have to sober up the bum and give him an eye test to determine if the corneas were good! The devil is in the details!

You got your anesthesia, the paring out of the eyeballs, and the disposal of the body in the river. And this all has to be done under a bridge at night!

Ugh! Too complicated!:P Good suggestion, but impractical! :thumb:

James

Staff member
Mihylo had a good idea...but I'd have to sober up the bum and give him an eye test to determine if the corneas were good! The devil is in the details!

You got your anesthesia, the paring out of the eyeballs, and the disposal of the body in the river. And this all has to be done under a bridge at night!

Ugh! Too complicated!:P Good suggestion, but impractical! :thumb:
:devil: I know a guy who may be able to help, he's good at taking care of those sticky situations. :thumb: