GTFO! I can see! I can see!

Not to scare all of you but I word disposies for a long time and used to wear them longer than I was supposed to. Then one time I ended up with a nasty eye infection, and went back to the dailys. :thumb: BTW, congrats Buck.

That happened to me when I was using the "regular" 2 week contacts. But after talking with the eye doc I switched to the Oasys (sp?)(thinner and more water based) ones. However I couldn't wear them the full 2 weeks thanks to the grit and grim wearing the out faster. So on my latest eye exam I switched to the daily lens. :rocker: These are much better as you get a fresh pair everytime.

Plus they were only $140 something for a six month supply and that should last me well over a year as I don't wear them everyday. :thumb:

Not bad...not bad! I use, I think, a 4 week contact. But I use em until they tear, which will be months.

My next eye doctor visit, I'll look into the dailies!
Thank ya, sir! :thumb:

It sucks being blind! Even with glasses or contacts, it sucks! :rant:

Take either away from me and I couldn't hit a zombie in the head at 10 yards with a shotgun! :naughty:

Congrats on seeing again Buck. I am fortunate at my age as I have worn glasses for 30 years just to drive comfortably and at night and watch t.v. I just wear my glasses under my goggles when I ride as I have done forever it seems and all is good. I don't even wear glasses to read but that may not be too far off in the future. Now, where is that keyboard.....:smirk:

Congrats on seeing again Buck. I am fortunate at my age as I have worn glasses for 30 years just to drive comfortably and at night and watch t.v. I just wear my glasses under my goggles when I ride as I have done forever it seems and all is good. I don't even wear glasses to read but that may not be too far off in the future. Now, where is that keyboard.....:smirk:

man Dave, you're oooooold...:smirk:...