Grounded! :(

Decided I'm too much of a people person to have everybody hate me.... On another note, Washington state patrol is hiring, and I need a job soon :thinking:
haha i think they might not like you either way! :P na there you go but people are still going to hate you either way!

there i fixed it for you!:lol:
True. But I don't have a problem with them loving me reguardless :cool:
No idea what I will be doing yet. Graduate in december. need a job soon, ha, I got to get independent! The joys of being 20 and having a 4 yr degree.

haha ya you were smart and nocked out your degree fast! :thumb: ya im 22 still working on an AA but i did live in chile for two years :thinking:. but ya that independent thing is cool!

ya my dad sucks x) progress reports come out in a month or somethin, and i am studying! I just wanna ride so damn bad, its been so nice out
Ya, I hate when Dad's care about their kid's grades. I guess you will not falter on your grades again, or are you the kid that will bring the grades up just to get off grounding and than slack off again?

ya my dad sucks x) progress reports come out in a month or somethin, and i am studying! I just wanna ride so damn bad, its been so nice out

It is a proven fact that your kids will be as bad or worse when they are your age. So don't worry buddy you will "suck" one day to in the eyes of your kids. But later on they will thank you for "sucking" or as I see it Caring. Its a hard concept to get when you are young but wait until your kid comes home with the grades you had and it will all become clear.

My daughter is two going on three and I will tell you right now she comes home with a D she wont see the light of day until it comes up to an acceptable grade. PERIOD. I don't care if I "suck" for an entire school year.

It is a proven fact that your kids will be as bad or worse when they are your age. So don't worry buddy you will "suck" one day to in the eyes of your kids. But later on they will thank you for "sucking" or as I see it Caring. Its a hard concept to get when you are young but wait until your kid comes home with the grades you had and it will all become clear.

My daughter is two going on three and I will tell you right now she comes home with a D she wont see the light of day until it comes up to an acceptable grade. PERIOD. I don't care if I "suck" for an entire school year.
I would set the bar higher. Not sure in NV, but in Cali insurance is way cheaper if they maintain a 3.0 or greater. I know you are a long way off, but start them now. My kids will tell you, if they dropped below a 3.0, they were walking.

Ya, I hate when Dad's care about their kid's grades. I guess you will not falter on your grades again, or are you the kid that will bring the grades up just to get off grounding and than slack off again?
Are you the biggest pain in my ass on the internet? I think yes.