Grounded! :(

THIS!!! as is my boy from his bike the rest of the summer since he got his second D in a row in math and his mom told him all semester if he doesn't bring that grade up, the bike is sitting all summer....problem is, I suffer too since he is only one I have to ride with :cry:

I think this is a little unfair myself, perhaps rather than punishment parents should concentrate on helping their skills. Mabey like make them go back through the book and do some computer tutoring for a couple hours a day

when you get to college you realize that D's are unacceptable because good grades get you scholarships which helps pay for your degree which will help you get a good job to help pay for the rather expensive hobby of motorcycles :prof:'

I was a slacker for most of high school, so I didn't get scholarships so I'm going to a community college to get my core classes down at least to save money, since I have to pay for it out of pocket.
don't be a dumbass like snowflake

yeh I'm not the best at math and once in a while i will get a D, but you are still passing, so I dont see why some parents make such a big deal unless they are failing, or if its just basic math skills which the parents should have helped them learn anyway

This is why you take the easiest class possible. Unless you're just plain stupid, than you should just drop out and join the circus... They use dirt bikes there too!

I think it's unfair, because I'm even paying for summer school myself, and I was 2% close to a c- in both classes, I could understand 3 weeks but 4 months isn't cool, I have no source of fun anymore :(