Gremlins at OW.

I wonder if i got sick cause of the pickle cause i thin i put everything that was in my basket on my burger. anyhow glad its going away cause those pics look knarly

I just got back from Arrowhead with SRAD and it was a pretty epic ride. I got to get ANOTHER bolt for my kickstart tho :picard: i was keeping an eye on it everytime we stop ... then one time its gone. i put the kickstart in my backpack and i was pretty stoked that the E-start worked perfectly every time so i never had to pull it out.

as soon as i get another one and i can get away from the kids im down to ride again ... Ohh and this time no more vapor lock or Puke issues.

That reminds me of the one desert race my bro and I were in, he was on an older KTM where the kickstarter kept falling off, we had to go back and find it or the shift lever...we finished but man it was a long day!

Glad to see your trip went well! :thumb:

WTHeck TWS! You look like measles contangous, holy heck!! Course, anything is possible after eating at the Blu-Inn, lol. Did they find any pucture marks from getting bit by something? Maybe one of those Wind spiders got you... ever seen those bad boyz out there? They're gnarly A##!! I'm serious! I've seen them come out in droves at night. I've watched grown men fly out of their chairs around our campfire screamin and running for their haulers (not joking, true story:lol: ).

Glad you're doing better!! Roost when I can. :thumb: