Gremlins at OW.

ahhhhh! :cry: :foul:

pic2.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Easy tiger! :shocked: This is a PG13 site. James, it's time to bust out the kitty picture again. :smirk:

Damn, TWS:shocked: Reminds me of the time we went to Sea World in CA. My wife broke out so bad and was itching all over hands and feet started swelling. They took her to the Lahoya hospital and never could figure out what caused it. She didn't eat anything or touch anything different that me and the kids did. Just very strange. They ended up giving her a bunch of Steroids and Benadryl shots. Later that night it was all gone. I blame it on the Californians, that place is just full of freaks :P

:lol:

Damn, TWS:shocked: Reminds me of the time we went to Sea World in CA. My wife broke out so bad and was itching all over hands and feet started swelling. They took her to the Lahoya hospital and never could figure out what caused it. She didn't eat anything or touch anything different that me and the kids did. Just very strange. They ended up giving her a bunch of Steroids and Benadryl shots. Later that night it was all gone. I blame it on the Californians, that place is just full of freaks :P

:lol:
The freaks come out at night, the freaks come out at night......Everybody sing!

Don"t really Know. I've Got few things that come to mind. First one is I took A muscle relaxer Naproxen with a couple of aspirin and a prilosec for heartburn. second is some pickles from the blu inn. A rusty BBQ grill of mine but I cleaned and cooked it off and Trav ate off it to and was fine. Last one is I rubbed up agaisnt a bush riding or it was really dusty and I was riding third sucking up alot of dust instead of backing off.Theres this one really silty area that makes me wonder.

I'll really never know.

Don"t really Know. I've Got few things that come to mind. First one is I took A muscle relaxer Naproxen with a couple of aspirin and a prilosec for heartburn. second is some pickles from the blu inn. A rusty BBQ grill of mine but I cleaned and cooked it off and Trav ate off it to and was fine. Last one is I rubbed up agaisnt a bush riding or it was really dusty and I was riding third sucking up alot of dust instead of backing off.Theres this one really silty area that makes me wonder.

I'll really never know.

Could it have been caused by your "safety meeting" :noidea:

It is the fricken pickle from Blu Inn. I broke out once a long time ago from a damn pickle. :thinking: Only happened one time in my life and I still eat them. :thumb: Maybe a combo of all the other stuff you had in your system did not help too much either. :smirk:

It is the fricken pickle from Blu Inn. I broke out once a long time ago from a damn pickle. :thinking: Only happened one time in my life and I still eat them. :thumb: Maybe a combo of all the other stuff you had in your system did not help too much either. :smirk:

I'm thinking it was the pickel cause I never eat them on a sandwich. It was a dill chip and tasted funny. They were in the bottom of my sandwich basket and I decided to eat 2 out of three,never had any problems with pickels either.:thinking:

Doing a lot better today.Most of the rash is gone but only since about 9 this morning.Appetite is still poor and I run out of energy real quick.:thumb:

Anybody want to go riding ? :smirk:

I'll really never know.

All of the above...that is all, move along! :prof:.........:smirk:......my wife and daughter recently had rashes on there upper arms neck and chest area...no clue what the cause was...we too went backwards tyring to figure out what was different. :noidea:

I'm thinking it was the pickel cause I never eat them on a sandwich. It was a dill chip and tasted funny. They were in the bottom of my sandwich basket and I decided to eat 2 out of three,never had any problems with pickels either.:thinking:

Doing a lot better today.Most of the rash is gone but only since about 9 this morning.Appetite is still poor and I run out of energy real quick.:thumb:

Anybody want to go riding ? :smirk:

I wonder if i got sick cause of the pickle cause i thin i put everything that was in my basket on my burger. anyhow glad its going away cause those pics look knarly

I just got back from Arrowhead with SRAD and it was a pretty epic ride. I got to get ANOTHER bolt for my kickstart tho :picard: i was keeping an eye on it everytime we stop ... then one time its gone. i put the kickstart in my backpack and i was pretty stoked that the E-start worked perfectly every time so i never had to pull it out.

as soon as i get another one and i can get away from the kids im down to ride again ... Ohh and this time no more vapor lock or Puke issues.