Got a new SUV

:thumb: I'm doing pretty darn well thanks for asking

gt+If+you+like+my+stuff+follow+me+on+instagram+_426655f4ca4bd5ac11ec4cd1d46f0560.png

hummmmm.. a picture of a piece of paper, with random colored shapes on it in a box. It makes me feel.... happy... thanks doctor badger! Your work here is done
take one pill of foxgearfucking sucks and call me in the A.M :thumb:

all trolling aside, if fox gear makes you happy go for it, I personally dislike them for selling the same made in china/taiwan/vietnam stuff that the other companies sell for a lot more just because it says fox on it.
but hey, do what makes you happy.

take one pill of foxgearfucking sucks and call me in the A.M :thumb:

all trolling aside, if fox gear makes you happy go for it, I personally dislike them for selling the same made in china/taiwan/vietnam stuff that the other companies sell for a lot more just because it says fox on it.
but hey, do what makes you happy.
Oh, language! language doctor badger! I order most my stuff from the company, all my stuff is holding up great as a matter of fact. Stuff like my shoes say made in america on the box :noidea: If I can find it I'll snap a pic

Oh, language! language doctor badger! I order most my stuff from the company, all my stuff is holding up great as a matter of fact. Stuff like my shoes say made in america on the box :noidea: If I can find it I'll snap a pic
the actual mx gear doesn't.
I worked all summer to save up for a set of fox gear when I was even younger than I am now :smirk: it fell apart in one month, fox told me I was SOL, so I told them they're pretty much out of luck on me ever buying another set, I have a friend that has a set of f3's, after 2 months they had a hole in them from the kickstarter

the actual mx gear doesn't.
I worked all summer to save up for a set of fox gear when I was even younger than I am now :smirk: it fell apart in one month, fox told me I was SOL, so I told them they're pretty much out of luck on me ever buying another set, I have a friend that has a set of f3's, after 2 months they had a hole in them from the kickstarter
I put over 25 races on my boots, jersey, pants, and gloves. The only thing that is wrong with them are they are stained up and my jersey is stitched up from getting caught up in a couple bikes and taking a foot peg to the back of the head. They are holding like when I pulled them out of the box. Just not as pretty

I put over 25 races on my boots, jersey, pants, and gloves. The only thing that is wrong with them are they are stained up and my jersey is stitched up from getting caught up in a couple bikes and taking a foot peg to the back of the head. They are holding like when I pulled them out of the box. Just not as pretty
well good, i'm happy for you, but for me it hasn't been pleasant and its left such a bad vibe on me that I don't think I'll ever find it in me to try it again.