Got a new SUV

James

Staff member
Got tired of driving a truck that gets 12-13 mpg and since I already have a trailer I started looking at SUV's.

So last week a buddy let me drive a 08 Mercury Mariner off his lot. I ended up driving it around for a few days and also took it to Indy for SX. Averaged 23 mpg on the trip to Indy (driving 80+) and that pretty much sold me. :lol: It's the Premier model so it's loaded with all the bells and whistles. :ride:

He also had his guys change a wheel bearing, manifold seal, and new plugs. Yesterday I finally went and pulled the trigger. 4 figures out the door. :rocker:

Going from this:

IMG_20111009_101427.jpg

To this:

2012-03-14_19-56-10_993.jpg

Going to take a little bit to get used to. :lol::bonk:

Oh and flame on. :moon:

:lol: Just kidding James. My wife would love to have the truck, not sure why she wants a truck but she is always talking about the 150. I personally like the little suv you have there. I almost bought a Ford Edge before deciding on my Caddy. Why is there a blue bike in the back of your truck. :thinking:

James

Staff member
:lol: Just kidding James. My wife would love to have the truck, not sure why she wants a truck but she is always talking about the 150.
Don't get me wrong, I love that truck and I'm going to miss it. However it doesn't make much sense ($$$ wise) for me to be driving it. :bonk:

The cool thing is that the equity in the truck can pretty much pay for the SUV. :rocker:
Why is there a blue bike in the back of your truck. :thinking:
:devil: It's also a 125.

Congrats on the new whip, savin gas money and then making money :thumb:

you must have a mangina now that you don't drive a truck :smirk:

SN: that YZ is hawt

It needs a big pink fox sticker

You and Riley should meet up at the next SVMA meet.... (Soccer van moms of America meet)

Do I qualify for SVMA?
IMAG1429.jpg

I knew there was something off with Shorty and a reason I was calling him eerr her that besides being short..:smirk: Now it is all clear....:thumb: