Gorman With Kids

So anyway Gary, you can see the attention span of these people is very limited. :lol: You can start a thread about anything and away it goes. So, :focus: when cooler, there are a lot of good places around Cal City that is great for the little kids to ride around and it is plenty large enough to get away from all the squids. Kennedy Meadows and that area are pretty technical for kids and mine hated it a while back when I took him there. Keep an eye in the local section and there are rides that come along once and a while with a bunch of us. Maybe that is not such a good idea after reading some of these posts. :smirk: It is all good in reality though.

Hey 530, watchoo talkin bout? :shocked:

So anyway Gary, you can see the attention span of these people is very limited. :lol: You can start a thread about anything and away it goes. So, :focus: when cooler, there are a lot of good places around Cal City that is great for the little kids to ride around and it is plenty large enough to get away from all the squids. Kennedy :prof: Meadows and that area are pretty technical for kids and mine hated it a while back when I took him there. Keep an eye in the local section and there are rides that come along once and a while with a bunch of us. Maybe that is not such a good idea after reading some of these posts. :smirk: It is all good in reality though.

And you have now become part of the ASS family.....let it be written... You are now known as KISS ASS!

Welcome Gary. BTW, I think LPNF is open now. At least the gate I drive by every day is open. Don't pay attention to these asshats. That said they are all good people that would do anything for anybody, except for the Palmer dude. What an ASS.

Welcome Gary. BTW, I think LPNF is open now. At least the gate I drive by every day is open. Don't pay attention to these asshats. That said they are all good people that would do anything for anybody, except for the Palmer dude. What an ASS.

:finger:
Just what I was looking for more ASS from Palmer. :banana:

:hug:

:thumb:

:smirk:

:finger:

:bleep: you both!
Mr. Gary welcome aboard the new TT. Where people are cyber bullies and tough guy's hiding behind the keyboard and screen. Do yourself a favor and find a better site, this one sucks! :poke: