Gorman With Kids

A few of us like to ride and camp out of Spangler. Good for the kids and easy to find stuff for those willing to participate :smirk: there are a few guys that think Palmer is an Ass and CDA has become the outcast of the group and well me, I'm just a second gear guy :smirk:

Do yourself "and especially your wife and kids" a favor! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!

kinky... :shocked:.... Welcome to the DBA crowd. As for you having a bike that's an 03 with only 40 hours on it, I bet it looked good sitting in the garage next to your workbench... along with your gear, collecting dust... :devil:.... :cry:..... :smirk:

Spoken as if you know!!! :P

Um, no thanks. The last time we did that it took weeks for the rash to clear. :cry:

I like to think of you as "soap on a rope". :smirk:

DSCN0857.jpg

DSCN0858.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

:lol:

I was hoping you would see it as that! Perfect, I play you like a fiddle. That was the rash I was talking about.

OP, sorry to fill your first thread with BS, but I did warn you about KTMRachum. Or is it Rectum....anyway, nice to see another Snail on board. That makes two of us.

It wasn't pretty! See, never have kids, worse than the wife for taking away my toys :wink: Although, now it's fun that they are finally starting to ride :)

I have 3... oldest was old enough to experience the beginning of her riding adventures when she was around 3-4 which was 87-88, I had been ridng since 73. Not long afterwards our riding/camping came to a screaching halt.. out of touch with riding buddies, new friends/neighbors didn't ride so we went a different direction...moved, became a cowboy for a few years and decided to get back into it... been riding off and on for the last 7 years, nothing serious like these other crazies so my "land legs" still quiver when I go a little too fast or hit the whoops for too long. I tend to ride sweep (drag as I like to call it) not by choice but.... by ability and guts (lacking) they lke to refer to it as my mangina!

My oldest and second seldom go with us... my youngest rides.... a quad, can't for the life of me get her to liek riding a bike. She tried, crashed too many times (poor learning area) decided it wasn't for her.

I was hoping you would see it as that! Perfect, I play you like a fiddle. That was the rash I was talking about.

OP, sorry to fill your first thread with BS, but I did warn you about KTMRachum. Or is it Rectum....anyway, nice to see another Snail on board. That makes two of us.

:thumb:

:focus:

OP, I too apologize for taking your thread in a differnt direction, but that seems to be the norm here on DBA :thumb:

Once again welcome to the DBA family. Be sure to join us on one of our rides soon!

:cheers:

I have 3... oldest was old enough to experience the beginning of her riding adventures when she was around 3-4 which was 87-88, I had been ridng since 73. Not long afterwards our riding/camping came to a screaching halt.. out of touch with riding buddies, new friends/neighbors didn't ride so we went a different direction...moved, became a cowboy for a few years and decided to get back into it... been riding off and on for the last 7 years, nothing serious like these other crazies so my "land legs" still quiver when I go a little too fast or hit the whoops for too long. I tend to ride sweep (drag as I like to call it) not by choice but.... by ability and guts (lacking) they lke to refer to it as my mangina!

My oldest and second seldom go with us... my youngest rides.... a quad, can't for the life of me get her to liek riding a bike. She tried, crashed too many times (poor learning area) decided it wasn't for her.

Hey Rez, you two going to pick out curtains for you TH next? Write a book already, it would hit top ten least read as soon as it hit the stands.

Ok,
6 kids, 4 girls and 2 boys. I have been riding since late 70s and my mom didn't know I had a bike (hide it at buddies house). Out of the six my oldest and youngest daughter ride, and of course both my boys. Got the family into it in early ??? 2003 I think. My kids are much older than yours but we love day trips. No TH to speak of so we tent or motel for night if it's an outing with theses knuckleheads. Good to see you out and having fun with the kids, they need that in this day and age as there are so many other things to turn to when they get older. Keep up and they will soon be asking you if you can keep up with them.

:thumb:

:focus:

OP, I too apologize for taking your thread in a differnt direction, but that seems to be the norm here on DBA :thumb:

Once again welcome to the DBA family. Be sure to join us on one of our rides soon!

:cheers:
There is a ride soon? :noidea:

Hey Rez, you two going to pick out curtains for you TH next? Write a book already, it would hit top ten least read as soon as it hit the stands.

Ok,
6 kids, 4 girls and 2 boys. I have been riding since late 70s and my mom didn't know I had a bike (hide it at buddies house). Out of the six my oldest and youngest daughter ride, and of course both my boys. Got the family into it in early ??? 2003 I think. My kids are much older than yours but we love day trips. No TH to speak of so we tent or motel for night if it's an outing with theses knuckleheads. Good to see you out and having fun with the kids, they need that in this day and age as there are so many other things to turn to when they get older. Keep up and they will soon be asking you if you can keep up with them.

What an ASSSSSS......... but actually flooring to cover the burn spot from the SoBe fail we had... MEMBER??? :foul: Gary (the real Gary) :P started it by saying "never have kids!" OBVIOUSLY you weren't listening but I will say, your daughter (from lunch) is hot! :devil:

So anyway Gary, you can see the attention span of these people is very limited. :lol: You can start a thread about anything and away it goes. So, :focus: when cooler, there are a lot of good places around Cal City that is great for the little kids to ride around and it is plenty large enough to get away from all the squids. Kennedy Meadows and that area are pretty technical for kids and mine hated it a while back when I took him there. Keep an eye in the local section and there are rides that come along once and a while with a bunch of us. Maybe that is not such a good idea after reading some of these posts. :smirk: It is all good in reality though.