Gorman With Kids

Oh look another ASS Poser showed up! :smirk:

Lunch? I'll see if I can get my daughter to join again for you. :thinking:

Sounds good, just give her directions to my work and you don't have to coem by at all. :P ... sure, next Wed (5/16) 11:30? I'm in a different building... go down Sequoia to where it intersects with Poplar, I'm on the left side corner... don't know what it says out front. Let me know when you're here or close and I'll come out the front door. :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome!

Off topic? Nah, doesn't seem, Iike it at all :wink:

You know I never tried Cal City. Is a red sticker an issue there for the kids bike (stupid carb and red sticker on a 50cc)? Although I'm originally upstate NY and still don't like riding over 100 degrees, so summer usually means up in the mountains.

Thanks for the welcome!

Off topic? Nah, doesn't seem, Iike it at all :wink:

You know I never tried Cal City. Is a red sticker an issue there for the kids bike (stupid carb and red sticker on a 50cc)? Although I'm originally upstate NY and still don't like riding over 100 degrees, so summer usually means up in the mountains.

Cal City does not enforce the red sticker stuff. Now like you said, it's kind of hard to ride out there in the summer. However, there can be nice weekends into June. You just need to look at the weather and decide. Now July and August are pretty much out of the question