Good luck onedream!

Onedream wouldn't be where she is without her umbrella boy/track bitch. Everyone give a round of applause for Dick Cumwhore :smirk:
Good job alexis. Good luck racing and going to PSX the next day!

Onedream wouldn't be where she is without her umbrella boy/track bitch. Everyone give a round of applause for Dick Cumwhore :smirk:
Good job alexis. Good luck racing and going to PSX the next day!

the next day!!??? It's the SAME day!!!! and oh yeah... 20 minute motos are the bomb... haha I'm gonna be dead by the time I get there! and yeah obviously i would be nothing without my wonderful (sarcastic) umbrella boy... haha.

James

Staff member
first, yeah I've seen Motocrossed... and my life as a girl motocross racer is NOTHING like that, and if I EVER finish last in any race for any reason other then getting injured, or mechanical problems... please call heaven because that's where I am.
:lol: Been years since I watched that movie, all I remember is that a girl kicked some moto ass and pissed off some guys.

Yeah, she is my Girl Friend. Im alot of things to her... Flat track floozy, Prince Charming, Slut, Whore, Retard, Dumbass... The list goes on. IM not going to mention some of the things I call her :smirk: Without competitiveness , our relationship would be boring as hell. Ask her

I need competition... I mean come on, life's boring without it. :cool: ....flat track floozy.