Good luck onedream!

Onedream left for russia this morning for world qualifiers (figureskating) and will be back after TDAY if she does good here, she is on the olympic team for 2012 (i think) wish her luck!!

Onedream left for russia this morning for world qualifiers (figureskating) and will be back after TDAY if she does good here, she is on the olympic team for 2012 (i think) wish her luck!!

Wait a minute - didn't Onedream run Loretta's this year? She must be one talented and highly motivated person :thumb: not to mention, she's likely the only elite level skater that has ever thrown a leg over an MX bike. Way to go Onedream!

Good luck OD, I hope everything goes golden for you.:thumb:

Wait a minute - didn't Onedream run Loretta's this year? She must be one talented and highly motivated person :thumb: not to mention, she's likely the only elite level skater that has ever thrown a leg over an MX bike. Way to go Onedream!

Couple all that, with being from AZ, where there isn't a frozen pond anywhere around.

Couple all that, with being from AZ, where there isn't a frozen pond anywhere around.
She skates somewhere thats 45 minutes from where she lives, she has to get up at 3:30 almost every day :shocked:
Yes, she did run lorettas this year, about being highly motivated she really isnt when it comes to every day things, but when it comes to racing skating or skiing she is

Thanks guys!! I'm excited and nervous!! hopefully I get recruited for the 2014 Olympic team. All the guys at the track make fun of me for skating.. haha, comes with the territory I guess. THANKS ALL!!! trying to distract myself any way I can before competition day! :thumb: