Gas ratio

That doesn't make any sense!

1: you don't mix bean oil with synthetics as it has a tendency to clot. Clotting is bad. It creates a super lean condition or plugs jets.
2: running 40:1 creates a richer fuel condition because now the density of the fuel is less.

Some synthetics mix with castor. You have to experiment. If that'a fun, then do that.

Last edited:
In other words less oil to displace the fuel= more fuel......not sure if you worded that right but I knew what ya meant,

Fuel meaning the premix. So your sentence should say less premix oil to displace the gasoline. Maybe. I dunno. Mine should read : .......the density of the fuel is less allowing more fuel to flow into the engine faster.
How do your dog farts smell?

That doesn't make any sense!

1: you don't mix bean oil with synthetics as it has a tendency to clot. Clotting is bad. It creates a super lean condition or plugs jets.
2: running 40:1 creates a richer fuel condition because now the density of the fuel is less.

In other words less oil to displace the fuel= more fuel......not sure if you worded that right but I knew what meant,
Fuel meaning the premix. So your sentence should say less premix oil to displace the gasoline. Maybe. I dunno. Mine should read : .......the density of the fuel is less allowing more fuel to flow into the engine faster.
How do your dog farts smell?

Like Labrador

I probably said it somewhere on here before that there are not ANY oils that will keep you from blowing up your bike. There aren't any that will keep it from wearing out. There aren't any that will cause either of those conditions. Mix to meet your requirements with something you can readily get and leave it there.

I probably said it somewhere on here before that there are not ANY oils that will keep you from blowing up your bike. There aren't any that will keep it from wearing out. There aren't any that will cause either of those conditions. Mix to meet your requirements with something you can readily get and leave it there.
Then twist the dam throttle!

:boxing:
But the closest thing is AMSOIL!!!