Gas ratio

Bring it fuck stick! I mean that in a nice way of course ! Don't care what u have to say though !

Not a big fan of such profanity to warrant points. Amsoil makes its money in advertising. Your bike will run better with super tech at the proper ratio than at there 100:1 bullshit claims. Yamaha will not warranty any sleds that use amsoil and neither will mercruiser or evinrude.

Not a big fan of such profanity to warrant points. Amsoil makes its money in advertising. Your bike will run better with super tech at the proper ratio than at there 100:1 bullshit claims. Yamaha will not warranty any sleds that use amsoil and neither will mercruiser or evinrude.
That's great to know!
Thnx
Ehh what u say again!
Like I said , doesn't matter to me!
Find what you like and do the twist!

:moon:Amsoil is for the people dumb enough to buy into its claims. It's shitty product has fooled many, any many fools still believe propaganda. Like Obama lovers, dumb shits are-a-plenty!
:hug:
Spectro, yamalube, motul, even bell ray is better! :prof:

leaves it on mine if i mix too thin. ams's suggested mixes don't seem to work for me. apparently not for the likes of mike larocco either who reportedlt used dominator at 32-1. one of my beefs with ams has been their ads claiming to be first etc. but it works for plenty that i know. mine works for me.

Oil is like beer. Some of you think that stella atros is good. I can drink coors light and make that out of my tap. So, just like KTM owners... Stick with what you think is good for YOU.