All FRIDAY....LPNF WITH SUN AND PROBABLY SARAH...RAH,RAH,RAH!

This is a long over due ride. MY Bike has been down for several weeks. My ass is getting fat and slow! I need to get back on the LPNF diet:banana:

So who is in? :devil:

Sargent?

I may ride on the weekend if I cant muster up anyone. But I think Sarah is in for sure. Your self employed, bail work and join us Geek!

Thanks Trav! My bike is still a mess but the major problem is fixed and it runs! That is all I need to go! So what if the kill switch is broken and Im missing a couple spokes and a bark buster to name a few...BFD! I need to ride!:ride:

James

Staff member
Thanks Trav! My bike is still a mess but the major problem is fixed and it runs! That is all I need to go! So what if the kill switch is broken and Im missing a couple spokes and a bark buster to name a few...BFD! I need to ride!:ride:
:lol: Spoken like a true addict.

:lol: that is great! Twist that throttle Sun!!!!!:banana::banana:

Jill asked about riding Saturday and going to the Sand and Sports show Sunday. She won't get another chance to ride until Oct 16th. I think she would tackle LPNF again going up E Frazier. The kid is determined! She is also getting faster. Last time out, I had trouble keeping up with her on some sections of Backbone. Or (Ron, this is for you) am I getting older and slower?

Jill asked about riding Saturday and going to the Sand and Sports show Sunday. She won't get another chance to ride until Oct 16th. I think she would tackle LPNF again going up E Frazier. The kid is determined! She is also getting faster. Last time out, I had trouble keeping up with her on some sections of Backbone. Or (Ron, this is for you) am I getting older and slower?

Older and better.:thumb: