All Free Lunch At The Husky

Bullshit Dave, your only going for granola and cool aid. :naughty: :moon: :smirk: :smirk:
Go in your jeep!
Good idea, maybe we can get a caravan of off road vehicles to make this run out there. Everyone can take a car out there on the dirt road, then what will they do when there is a traffic jam of street legal cars and trucks? :smirk:

I have a bunch of "Sierra Club Can Kiss My Ass" stickers to hand out. Maybe even tag a few granola cars in the process. :devil:
I've always preferred these.

2004072614_Display-25.gif

I guess if they don't show at all we will know that they read this thread.

Actually I've got a group of people who want to camp at Fremont that weekend so I may actually meet these, um, fine people.

No camping that weekend for me but I plan on showing up Sunday around the time they are setting up which I believe is 11:00. Not sure what you are riding Carl but I will look around for you.

I am so there... I jacked up my hand so I should not be riding. WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME ?

Dave Carl can you make it Saturday ?
I have soccer along with some other things on Saturday. I am planning on going up Sunday morning and riding over there as they are supposed to be there from 11:00 to 2:00. Can you go Sunday morning and meet up somewhere? You say you should not be riding so how are you planning on going to this?

Dave my wife says she can work Sunday instead so I can go with you. I can ride as long as I stay out of the fun stuff. :) No whoops or waterfalls or rocks. Just can't pound my hand while it's healing.

Can meet you anywhere. What way ae you coming from ? I'll come up 395 thru Kramer Junction.

Dave my wife says she can work Sunday instead so I can go with you. I can ride as long as I stay out of the fun stuff. :) No whoops or waterfalls or rocks. Just can't pound my hand while it's healing.

Can meet you anywhere. What way ae you coming from ? I'll come up 395 thru Kramer Junction.
We can stage at Kramer Junction and ride from there. Depending on the direction we ride it can be an easy short ride or an easy long ride or anything in between, depending on the red sticks we encounter. If that is too far of a ride we can move up some but then we just drive farther. Weather should be ideal. :thumb:

Krammer is fine. Where do you like to park ? And what time ?

PMed my phone.

BTW - I am legally color blind... so far as you know. And since Fremont Valley is now Closed unless SIGNED... I only ride where I see signs. :thumb:

Krammer is fine. Where do you like to park ? And what time ?

PMed my phone.

BTW - I am legally color blind... so far as you know. And since Fremont Valley is now Closed unless SIGNED... I only ride where I see signs. :thumb:
We will be there right around 8:30. 1/4 mile north of 58 is the power line road and you take that heading east back 1/2 mile or so then turn north to a large Joshua Tree that can be seen. I will call you before that. :thumb: