All Free Lunch At The Husky

Anyone that goes to this lunch should be required to turn in their bike !

And please don't go to be an ass either. They will have cameras and will be thrilled to see anything they can put on film. They are NOT there to be our friend. Their first goal in life is to collect money for their cause... that they do not clearly define... using milky college words to describe.

Stay away from them is the best thing we can do. Don't eat their granola... and don't drink their coolade. Nothing good can come of a meeting with these people.

Just one man's opinion.

Well first of all, just take a look at them and tell me they are bikers. :lol: This sounds like some load of crap to me. How is it that they own several parcels of land out there and just exactly how much acreage are they talking about? This smells of fish.

I'll be there on a 530 with 2 GoPros and a hand full of digicams... Show up on a dirt bike... drink their coolade... hug a cactus... we will KNOW WHO YOU ARE and so will every dirt biker that signs on to a dirt bike forum anywhere !
lol.gif

See... I have learned something from Obama and his community organizing teams.

Don't let people see you like this at the Husky !

I'll be there on a 530 with 2 GoPros and a hand full of digicams... Show up on a dirt bike... drink their coolade... hug a cactus... we will KNOW WHO YOU ARE and so will every dirt biker that signs on to a dirt bike forum anywhere !
lol.gif

See... I have learned something from Obama and his community organizing teams.

Don't let people see you like this at the Husky !
:lol: She said bring her to this rock with it's incredible life..... :picard:

This is a sacred place IMO...it's a place for fallen RIDERS.....So why the fuck would they use this spot for their agenda

All asshats
Because they figure they'd get a few of the weak-links of the off-road community to join them.... :thumbsdown: and be able to spew their crap onto them... PLUS I doubt they'll be serving burgers and dogs... ..... :cool: .

Because they figure they'd get a few of the weak-links of the off-road community to join them.... :thumbsdown: and be able to spew their crap onto them... PLUS I doubt they'll be serving burgers and dogs... ..... :cool: .
I don't agree with these people but hey they have every right...but. Do it respectfully...this spot is a cemetery and IMO this is just as bad as those west baptist church fuckers

I would go... Free lunch and listening to what they have to say might promote future common ground.

If you can name ONE instance in the history of man where compromising or giving common ground to a tree/cactus hugger ever stopped their onslaught of take... take.... and then take some more... I'll buy you lunch for a YEAR !

The problem with meeting someone half way who has an agenda to stop motorized sport is after you meet them half way... you go back to riding... thats what you do. They go back to working against riding... THATS WHAT THEY DO !

By the very nature of it you cannot ever compromise enough to get them to stop their life's work.