FLU Shots 2014

SRAD97750

Staff member
Never had one.
My mom gets sick 4-5 times a year if she doesn't get a flu shot.

I got sick this year for the first time in many years... If it happens again this year, I'll do anything not to experience that again... Even if I have to get a flu shot every year. -BIG DAN:thumb:

never had one but the company i work for offered to pay for half the cost of mine if i wanted it..still not getting one i"ll take my chances..:eek: aaahhcccoooo!!!!

Nope not me. Never had one that ever recall. Don't like the idea. My thought is we should let our body fight these things. We keep trying to come up with cures and the germs come back even worse. Let nature take its course.

Who gets a Flu shot and why? I have never had a flu shot that I can recall.
Might help the inflammation from your swollen vajay-jay. One never knows.:noidea::busted: I have gotten one the last 5 or so years. It is a dead virus that is injected, so cannot "give" you the flu. I say do it.:prof::focus:

I just heard a news clip that said, all of those that have died from the flu either had underlying health issues or some other chronic condition. :noidea:

I just heard a news clip that said, all of those that have died from the flu either had underlying health issues or some other chronic condition. :noidea:

And that is how it works. I do not, will not, get a flue shot until my doctor tells me I am to old and frail not to. So tomorrow!! :noidea:

Nope not me. Never had one that ever recall. Don't like the idea. My thought is we should let our body fight these things. We keep trying to come up with cures and the germs come back even worse. Let nature take its course.
Survival of the fittest right? :prof:

I still don't understand the reasoning, but, to each his own.

The issue about the body fighting things off. You don't fight the flu with antibiotics which is the type of infection referred to.

I may get the flu every 3 to 5 years. I don't take antibiotics or go to the doctor. I may take some aspirin or some over the counter meds to help with the suffering but I know they are not treating the illness. I just let it run its course. I rarely ever even go to the doctor. Over all I am pretty healthy. I will not get one just for the simple fact that I see people get the flu shot and still end up getting sick. So then what's the point? They Claim its a different strand of virus than what they got a shot for. So then its all a crap shoot what shot you get will actually treat the virus going around. :noidea: In the end if you're very young or very old then get one if your doctor tells you too. :prof:

I got one and will continue to get it.
The idea that it somehow causes the flu is completely dis-proven by the fact that we no longer have huge pandemics. Get your shots, if not for you for those around you.