FLU Shots 2014

Please see my post somewhere else in this forum concerning where you may go to see Turds.

BYW, speaking of forums, have I mentioned that Dirt Bike Addicts is the most professionally run, well thought out, best moderated forum out there. Well, 2 outt 3 ain't bad.:smirk:

You figure it out.:lol:
2 out of 3 Baaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa:lol:

a guy I know was one of the unlucky few. He got a flu virus and ended up paralyzed from mid body down. Simple flu and it got him. Been in a chair for 20 yrs now, cant even poop right with no muscle control, sick all the time due to this.

So I go get a physical two days ago, yeah the whole 9 yards. Doc determines I haven't had a tetanus shot in 10+ years. So I get that vaccination. As conversation goes we discuss the flu shot. He says it's about 50/50 of those who get a flu shot and those who don't. So at the last minute I decide alright give me a flu shot. I gotta see what all the hype is about. Well here I am 2 days later feeling kinda crappy. Coincidence :noidea:

Was talking to one of my buddies at a water district today asking him how he was doing. Said he was sicker than shit over the holidays. I say what the week of MLK he said no, Christmas/New year. So I asked him if he gets the flu shot. Sure as shit, for the last 20 years he tells me. Goes on and said he got his on 12/6 and by 12/10 he was feeling bad, by 12/26 he finally started feeling better. Lost 2 weeks at work and the holidays sucked. Second time he has been that sick in 20 years. :thinking:

@50/50 the odds are in my favor to stay the course of NOT getting it! :clap: