first ride of the new year, but not on dirt?

Repsoil plastics always look bitchen :thumb:

Yes...yes it does!! I'm thinking upper fairings, tail fairings for now.

I got the bike started up today. I had never seen it running. I didn't want to mention that until I wasn't embarrassed of buying a bike that I'd never seen run... He said he had flooded and fouled the plugs. I took the chance, because I had just drove 1.5 hours, and he had a hot daughter... :wink: I'm glad he was honest. Fired up after new plugs, and damn is it fast... Just as I had got it out of first gear, I noticed the front wheel had some major wobble. The front wheel is extremely bent, so I will buy a new one, and get my rear PC'ed black.

By the way, if you thought pulling the carb out of an aluminum framed CRF was hard, try changing the plugs on a CBR. :shocked: I had to do some finger breaking tricks with my hands that I just might have to try on my girlfriend. :cool:

Yes...yes it does!! I'm thinking upper fairings, tail fairings for now.

I got the bike started up today. I had never seen it running. I didn't want to mention that until I wasn't embarrassed of buying a bike that I'd never seen run... He said he had flooded and fouled the plugs. I took the chance, because I had just drove 1.5 hours, and he had a hot daughter... :wink: I'm glad he was honest. Fired up after new plugs, and damn is it fast... Just as I had got it out of first gear, I noticed the front wheel had some major wobble. The front wheel is extremely bent, so I will buy a new one, and get my rear PC'ed black.

By the way, if you thought pulling the carb out of an aluminum framed CRF was hard, try changing the plugs on a CBR. :shocked: I had to do some finger breaking tricks with my hands that I just might have to try on my girlfriend. :cool:
get back to me after you install carbs on a interceptor 500