First ride after rebuild RR

:thumb: Best ride report ever....Any sustained injuries?

Other than not even being able to tie my own shoes nah,,,:lol:

I cased a 60 footer and took the bars to the chest then went over. Got knocked silly for a few minutes to where I didn't know what was going on.

I hurt right now so bad it feels like someone walked up one side of me and back down the other with a baseball bat.

I case a 60 footer and took the bars to the chest then went over. Got knocked silly for a few minutes to where I didn't know what was going on.

I hurt right now so bad it feels like someone walked up one side of me and back down the other with a baseball bat.
:shocked: Damn Jackson, you were suppose to be breaking in the scooter, not breaking you in.

I case a 60 footer and took the bars to the chest then went over. Got knocked silly for a few minutes to where I didn't know what was going on.

He was talking about on the bike... Any injuries on the bike :prof:

How did she run :shocked:.... More HP... And by HP i mean hit points...

He was talking about on the bike... Any injuries on the bike :prof:

How did she run :shocked:.... More HP... And by HP i mean hit points...

Oh, sorry! Yeah, I tweaked the bars and bent the front brake lever but not too bad where I couldn't ride it. It ran excellent once I dialed in the jetting. She would wheelie on command in 3rd. Before, I used to have to hit it just right comming out 2nd for it to stand up in 3rd. Now I can be crusing along in third and crack it and she will rare up on ya :smirk: that fresh cylinder makes a big difference I guess.

James

Staff member

I cased a 60 footer and took the bars to the chest then went over. Got knocked silly for a few minutes to where I didn't know what was going on.

:lol::cry::lol: Welcome to the world of motocross. :ride:

So only bumps and bruises? :thumb:

:lol::cry::lol: Welcome to the world of motocross. :ride:

So only bumps and bruises? :thumb:

as far as I can tell, I can't hardley raise my arm due to my shoulder but I don't think its broken, I hope anyway. It does hurt like a mofo tho :cry:

I am going to have to get a new helmet too, it has a pretty scuff on it from hitting it on the ground.

James

Staff member
as far as I can tell, I can't hardley raise my arm due to my shoulder but I don't think its broken, I hope anyway. It does hurt like a mofo tho :cry:
I'm no doctor but that's how I felt/feel after I tore my labrum (SLAP Tear), unfortunately surgery is pretty much the only way to truly fix it. I tore mine about 2 years ago when I landed on my right shoulder, it healed up to around 80-90% and I've had bouts of pain since then. However 3 weeks ago I had another high speed dirt nap where I landed on out-stretched arms, I'm now back to the point where I'm ready to ride again.

Basically what I'm getting at is that if it is your labrum, it'll get better after a few weeks but it's very easy to re-aggravate. I would've done the surgery a long time ago but the recovery is long, 6-12 weeks in a sling plus another few months of taking it easy. :(
I am going to have to get a new helmet too, it has a pretty scuff on it from hitting it on the ground.
:thumb: It's better to be safe then sorry.