First ride after rebuild RR

Oh, I feel like chit. My ribs still hurt and my shoulder blade still bothers me at night when I am trying to sleep. Other than that I am getting along just fine. I am going back to the same place Saturday. Me and both my boys and a friend. I may attempt that jump again but I will have to wait and see if I can ride and take the beating. I may end up just putting around?? Thanks for asking :thumb:

My dad went over the bars last weekend and tore his rotor cuff.... healing is just slow for you old farts :shocked:

James

Staff member
Oh, I feel like chit. My ribs still hurt and my shoulder blade still bothers me at night when I am trying to sleep. Other than that I am getting along just fine. I am going back to the same place Saturday. Me and both my boys and a friend. I may attempt that jump again but I will have to wait and see if I can ride and take the beating. I may end up just putting around?? Thanks for asking :thumb:
:lol: Nothing wrong with that, especially when you're as old as me. :pout:

Has Clay (I think that that's his name) raced yet?

My dad went over the bars last weekend and tore his rotor cuff.... healing is just slow for you old farts :shocked:
Ouch, here's to a speedy recovery. :cheers: Surgery?

:lol: Nothing wrong with that, especially when you're as old as me. :pout:

:rolleyes: Oh please, what are you 25, 26???

Has Clay (I think that that's his name) raced yet?

Yeah it's Clay, and yes he had the one race where he finished last in Moto1 and second to last in moto2. He was gonna race another weekend but it just didn't workout for us time wise and it was raining that day too. I know that they still race in the rain but he has a hard time getting around in the slop,,,so I didn't try real hard to make it out there.

James

Staff member
:rolleyes: Oh please, what are you 25, 26???
Pffft I'm not THAT old. :rolleyes:
Yeah it's Clay, and yes he had the one race where he finished last in Moto1 and second to last in moto2. He was gonna race another weekend but it just didn't workout for us time wise and it was raining that day too. I know that they still race in the rain but he has a hard time getting around in the slop,,,so I didn't try real hard to make it out there.
:thumb: Can't say I blame you/him, especially when there's no championship on the line. Not worth the risk of getting hurt.