First ride after rebuild RR

I'm no doctor but that's how I felt/feel after I tore my labrum (SLAP Tear), unfortunately surgery is pretty much the only way to truly fix it. I tore mine about 2 years ago when I landed on my right shoulder, it healed up to around 80-90% and I've had bouts of pain since then. However 3 weeks ago I had another high speed dirt nap where I landed on out-stretched arms, I'm now back to the point where I'm ready to ride again.

Basically what I'm getting at is that if it is your labrum, it'll get better after a few weeks but it's very easy to re-aggravate. I would've done the surgery a long time ago but the recovery is long, 6-12 weeks in a sling plus another few months of taking it easy. :(

:thumb: It's better to be safe then sorry.

If you crash in the desert we will just bury you in an old mine shaft :prof:

This thread delivers.:smirk:

Don't it tho! :smirk:

If you crash in the desert we will just bury you in an old mine shaft :prof:

Pffsstt. why waist your time, just kick a little dirt over him.:smirk: besides, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms...

movie triva:prof: , Mihylo will send out a freshly soiled 5 dollar bill to anyone who knows where that qoute came from...."buzzards gotta eat,,,same as the worms"

60 footer!!!!:shocked: Man I bet that crash was spectacular:thumb:. To bad you dont have it on video:cry:. Youll heal in time and the damage to the bike sounds like mostly cosmetic. You shoulda known better especially after being off the bike for as long as you have been.:prof:

OK really I feel for you. Hope you feel better soon and dont have to go see the Doc except for to make sure that your not F'd up more than what you think.

The Outlaw Josey Wales.... WOW i love old westerns cant believe you know that as well jackson

That's my favorite movie of all time. I have it on DVD and still watch it when it comes on tv..:lol: Mih,,pay the man :smirk:

60 footer!!!!:shocked: Man I bet that crash was spectacular:thumb:. To bad you dont have it on video:cry:. Youll heal in time and the damage to the bike sounds like mostly cosmetic. You shoulda known better especially after being off the bike for as long as you have been.:prof:

OK really I feel for you. Hope you feel better soon and dont have to go see the Doc except for to make sure that your not F'd up more than what you think.

Thanks smoke, I appreciate your concerns. I think I will be fine. Just a little beat up. :thumb:

I didn't think it was as big as it was...I walked it off after the crash and was like damn :bonk: no wander I didn't make it

Jax, Jax, Jax :naughty:

Second gear is your friend, no need to roll any faster :prof:

Heal up brother and get back on the gas/ass ASAP :smirk:

Dang jax!!! :shocked: Balls brother, you ready for a triple :devil:

JYD, I been ready for that triple since i left that place. I kick myself in azz for not nuttin up and doing it when I was there.

Jax, Jax, Jax :naughty:

Second gear is your friend, no need to roll any faster :prof:

Heal up brother and get back on the gas/ass ASAP :smirk:

:lol: no, second is not my friend, I thought it was short enough for second tapped out, but seems I should have been in 3rd to clear it. I guess I need to start walking the jumps off before I try them :smirk:

JYD, I been ready for that triple since i left that place. I kick myself in azz for not nuttin up and doing it when I was there.

:lol: no, second is not my friend, I thought it was short enough for second tapped out, but seems I should have been in 3rd to clear it. I guess I need to start walking the jumps off before I try them :smirk:

Glad your lid protected your great mind:thumb:

So how are you feeling by now? :lol:

Oh, I feel like chit. My ribs still hurt and my shoulder blade still bothers me at night when I am trying to sleep. Other than that I am getting along just fine. I am going back to the same place Saturday. Me and both my boys and a friend. I may attempt that jump again but I will have to wait and see if I can ride and take the beating. I may end up just putting around?? Thanks for asking :thumb: