[Feb 2, 2013] REZRIDE 2013 (LANDERS, CA 92285)

Video was great Sun... makes me more bummed I didn't make it, but at the same time I would have been worthless Sunday if I had showed... and fallen off the roof of my barn while hanging lumber. Stll fun to see you guys having a great time. Thanks for posting it.

I would like you all to keep in mind I dont set out to make good movies when head out to ride. I get out there, then end up wanting to capture a random moment, yet I want to be IN the moment. If only I were there strictly to film, but Im not so I whip the phone out and it is what it is and often poor quality. It sucks Im moving around a lot. I just dont care enough at the time because Im having too much fun or Im shakey hands from riding. Regardless, I captured :camera: parts of the weekend here and there, good, bad or otherwise. Im sorry I didnt get everyones faces or names posted in the video. Again, I wasnt thinking like a film maker. Nor are we actors:D I also want you to keep in mind Im sharing the entire weekend so that includes some sillyness:loco: that cant be seen in the dark, or maybe even make much sense to you watching but, the audio MAY be entertaining to you. I just pieced it all together as well as I could and as soon as possible or it would be on my to do list, to never get done.

I hope you enjoy. Dont except it to be like On Any Sunday. Or anything like that:snore: :smirk:

Warning: There is foul language and Im sorry for it. After a few drinks I think it just slips out. Ok, pours out.:doh:

That was great SUN but I don't think that was me in most of it... I had a stand in! :devil:... I hate vodka!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

I believe you need an invite to the KOM and I don't think Jimmy Lewis will invite me. Unless someone wants to put in a good word, I'll start building my weapon.

I think the first INAUGURAL race was invite only... there were "A LOT" of entries this year... guys from al over the place... :thumb: