Pro Fastest Rider on the Planet?

James

Staff member
i thought a lot of riders really enjoy MX because one of the aspects is it is one of the only motorsports where you can get physical :noidea:

i dont see a big problem with stuffin someone in the corner if you are racing.
I don't have a problem with it being a physical sport, especially when it comes down to the last lap or so. However just blatantly taking a guy out is not cool (This was on lap 7). Jake had no where to go except down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjqoHccE_OI

I don't have a problem with it being a physical sport, especially when it comes down to the last lap or so. However just blatantly taking a guy out is not cool (This was on lap 7). Jake had no where to go except down.

Emig" I thought Wiemer had the line closed out" "review of that it was pretty clean" "Wiemer took the high line" Hey don't leave the door open, did your mechanic tell you #7 was on your ass when you cam by the pit board. You know he is going to dive inside if you leave that line open.....

i dont see a problem with it. its racing and little plastic rubbin in the corner is part of it

if i was a pro and fast enough to keep up id stuff JS in the corner any chance i got.

Even though I agree with CDA to a point, it did seem intentional in taking him out, not just block passing. That said, I have never been on a track and am slow, old and fat.

What about that one? So Reed does the exact same thing and dives under James and James end up being the dick for taking them both out. But James does it to Wiemer and again James is a dick. So no matter what James does when passing in a corner as long as he does not touch anyone, he's a dick? :noidea: Come on out to the dez and let's swap paint at 80+mph :smirk:
I think both are just racing. It is what it is, get over it!
Motoheads:lol:

I personally like Stewart, but I just can't understand why purposely "taking someone out" is allowed. That video of Reed and Stewart seems identical to the other one. I understand blocking to prevent passing, but "aiming" for someone just doesn't seem the same to me.:noidea: I guess I just don't understand the rules well enough then. What do the rules say about this subject?

I personally like Stewart, but I just can't understand why purposely "taking someone out" is allowed. That video of Reed and Stewart seems identical to the other one. I understand blocking to prevent passing, but "aiming" for someone just doesn't seem the same to me.:noidea: I guess I just don't understand the rules well enough then. What do the rules say about this subject?
I do not see it as personally taking someone out, but taking advantage of leaving the door open in a corner and these guys getting big money for winning championships.

James

Staff member
What about that one? So Reed does the exact same thing and dives under James and James end up being the dick for taking them both out. But James does it to Wiemer and again James is a dick. So no matter what James does when passing in a corner as long as he does not touch anyone, he's a dick? :noidea:
I actually thought that that one was "racing", Stewart didn't have to power out of that corner. Weimer just got pushed out into the tuff blocks.

:thinking: Makes you wonder though if something happened earlier in the race. :noidea:

I actually thought that that one was "racing", Stewart didn't have to power out of that corner. Weimer just got pushed out into the tuff blocks.

:thinking: Makes you wonder though if something happened earlier in the race. :noidea:
Really? Stewart did not have to power out of the turn? Did you watch the video? Stewart was on the gas when Reed entered. If you are asking about anything happening between Weimer and Stewart before hand, no nothing happened. Again, Stewart jumped to the inside just as Reed did on the other video and unfortunately the grove/line was high in the corner and Stewart went into that line and that pushed Weimer real high...