Pro Fastest Rider on the Planet?

In my mind, it looks as if Stewart just can't handle his bike anymore :noidea: He's like a 12 year old, 5th tapped on a CR500. He keeps pounding out the stupid mistakes, one after another like his training went down the pot with san manuel yamaha. He use to be my favroite rider, and he slipped a little ditching nationals and taking off a summer, to come back and get injured. As most sponsors would drop you in a heart beat, for some odd reason his stuck behind him so if they could I could too. Motocross is an insanly dangerous sport in general, and when you have a reckless rider as himself, it gets much worse. When he wrecks and takes other riders out due to his own negligence, I have no respect for him. Not now and not again, he is an embarassment to Yamaha and JGR, not to mention all the other riders in supercross.

Did he take Jake out or was that just "racing"?
Looked like he stuffed him into next week to me... wouldnt expect anything less from him....
That's some bad carma right there. I smiled when he ate chit.
Oh no! they touched coming into a corner and Wiemer went down. What you can't take a line away from the other rider and get a little physical? Oh yeah, I forgot, this new age of racing doesn't allow for touching the other rider. If you can't pass without touching, than you're not allowed to pass...Boooooooo!

Bring back the 70's, 80's and 90's when block passing, shutting the door and flat out taking away your line if that means taking paint with you, was part of racing....:stirthepot:

Oh no! they touched coming into a corner and Wiemer went down. What you can't take a line away from the other rider and get a little physical? Oh yeah, I forgot, this new age of racing doesn't allow for touching the other rider. If you can't pass without touching, than you're not allowed to pass...Boooooooo!

Bring back the 70's, 80's and 90's when block passing, shutting the door and flat out taking away your line if that means taking paint with you, was part of racing....:stirthepot:
Oh gee! Mabey I should just get a little physical when I jump too! And if the guy ahead of me poses a threat to my 6th place I should land on him! Yeah, that's a great idea! Mabey I might walk through the pits at my local track and cut fuel lines too, that would move me up a little..

:picard:

Close the door, blockpass all good in my book.. :titties

Oh gee! Mabey I should just get a little physical when I jump too! And if the guy ahead of me poses a threat to my 6th place I should land on him! Yeah, that's a great idea! Mabey I might walk through the pits at my local track and cut fuel lines too, that would move me up a little..
How does any of this have to do with taking a line away in a corner. Maybe (or should I use your Mabey) we should just give the win to the rider who circles the track without touching anybody no matter what position they come in.

i thought a lot of riders really enjoy MX because one of the aspects is it is one of the only motorsports where you can get physical :noidea:

i dont see a big problem with stuffin someone in the corner if you are racing.