Pro Fastest Rider on the Planet?

James

Staff member
Is it just me or has Ralph Sheheen stopped calling Stewart the Fastest man on the planet? :smirk: Is his crush over now that Stewart hasn't been doing so great?

320525_284651421553890_209436865742013_1131034_151930084_n.jpg

Is it just me or has Ralph Sheheen stopped calling Stewart the Fastest man on the planet? :smirk: Is his crush over now that Stewart hasn't been doing so great?
Never mind the crap the other guys are posting James - I think Ralph got distracted when, the other day, Ricky grew about 6 inches... :smirk: it's only a matter of time before Ralph asks Ricky if he can do the Coocaracha on Ricky's leg........ :smirk:

good catcg J-dawg :thumb:

...and now that you mention it, I haven't heard Ralphie boy say it since middle of last season...

The only part that pissed me off is when Ralph would call Stewart "the Fastest man on the planet" and then Reed or RV or Dungey would then put faster lap times in during the main..